Chapter 4

The next morning Harry woke up, curls matted to his head. He rubbed his eyes trying to wake up more.

His head was pounding, and his wrist was throbbing.

He made his way to the bathroom taking a good look of himself in the mirror.

He knew he looked like shit; bags under his eyes from too little sleep, cuts on his wrist, knotty hair, his collar bones showing more than they should be, and wrinkly clothes that he didn't even bother to change.

He decided to take a hot shower, lazily stripping off his clothes.

He stepped into the shower letting the hot water run down his visible spine.

He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist going back to his bedroom. He actually made an effort to change into clean clothes.

He made his way downstairs. The other boys had already eaten not bothering to wake Harry up.

Harry poured himself a bowl of cereal, and took it back upstairs with him, into his room.

The other boys sat around on the couch downstairs. Liam told them he knew something wasn't right with Harry. "Have you tried talking to him?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, he just thinks everything is okay. He doesn't look okay." Liam sighed.

"Maybe we should get him help?" Niall suggested.

"Like a councillor ?" Zayn asked a little confused.

"That sounds like a good idea. But we can't tell him where we're going because he won't go."

Harry was still upstairs eating. Like always he didn't eat it all, because he was never hungry anymore.

He walked downstairs in his clothes that were now too big for his slim body to throw the rest if his cereal out.

He noticed the boys looking at him. "What.." He asked.

"Harry we have an idea." Niall said not trying to give out too much information about their plan.