the way

the way her chest rose and fell easily, and then suddenly, with unease. the breathless look on her face when she caught him staring. the flush rising to her cheeks when she thought clandestine things of which she wished to do to him, with him. the constant raising of her sleeves due to overheating. the constant laughter that escaped from her mouth, and those small, silent cheers running through her mind.

all due to him. only, due to him.

it was a wonder how a person could be so attached and so attracted as she was. but wonder or not, she was, and no matter whatever happened, would never wish it differently.

and all those very things caused because of him, set him on fire too.

the two clashed so strongly and uniquely that anyone could feel jealous, even those happiest.

because it really was a wonder, how two could care so much, and show so many signs, yet not know the other cared at all.

it was the way her skin shivered under his breath. his words. his touch. it was the way she moved around him. it was the way she spoke around him. it was the way she laughed around him.

and it was the way small sighs escaped his lips, and his pure being melted slowly but all at once.

it was the place her skin turned from just skin to curves, and rivets, and ivory. the place her lips peaked up, and the dimple on her right cheek peeked out. the place her heart beat harder and faster.

it was the place he could tell, and the place she wanted him to.