Chapter 9: finding her

Alexia's POV

My head hurt so bad, my wrists still hurt, I miss Livi, I miss Mario, I miss home.

Life sucks right now. I wish I never left, I wouldn't be in this stupid metal room. I'm chained to the wall and my wrists hurt even more.

First the cuts they gave me when I was getting ready to leave. Then they hit my head with something making me pass out. Then they took my luggage and my clothes to make it look like I took it and they dropped my blood everywhere. Then they made it stop at the door.

They are tricking Livi to make her think I cut myself again! Yes I did used to cut, I promised her I wouldn't do it again though.

I'm in so much pain. Ever since she took me, she has been torturing me. I feel like I'm gonna die.

"You take everything I love, everything I want, you have a perfect life." She said as she punched me each time she said a word.

I spit out some blood from my mouth and my eyes are almost swollen completely shut.

"They will....ffindd...me!" I told her while I was taken deep breaths.
I shut my eyes and I knew that I passed out from losing a lot of blood.

*one hour later*

"Where is she, we had a deal!" I heard a familiar voice that was yelling at Lilliana. My eyes start to close...I couldn't die like this I have to stay awake.

Mario's POV

I was just sitting there confused out of my mind just thinking about Alexia if she is okay or not. I want to be there for her but I can't, we need to find her.
Olivia got up and she past me and Hunter with a worried face.

"Do you think this is going to work?" I asked Hunter and he said yes. I want to believe him but I just couldn't.

*at the mental room*

Olivia's POV

I walk into the mental hospital that's was shut down 10 years ago, which I couldn't believe Lilliana thought of taken her here.

I look at Mario and Hunter, Hunter took my hand which I was happy about but I wasn't happy when I saw Lilliana come up to me.

"Where is she, we had a deal!" I run up to her and slap her. I never felt that angry to slap someone like that but she took my best friend I had to do it.

"She's in the back, but first you have to give me Mario and..."

I cut Lilliana off.

"NO WE HAD A DEAL YOU LEAVE THE GUYS ALONE AND YOU TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

I yelled that out so loud I couldn't keep myself from crying. Hunter picks me up and we make eye contact when I heard the door slam it was the police. I bet Mario and Hunter called them when I wasn't looking they took Lilliana away. I ran to the back I saw my best friend chained to the wall crying her eyes out.

Alexia's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I couldn't just stop my life right now....I have to live for my best friend...for Mario too. I couldn't hold on my tears any long, I started to cry.

"LEXI!!"
Olivia came in with tears in her eyes and I had to keep my eyes open but I couldn't, I shut my eyes...

"No, no" I heard Mario's sweet voice but I couldn't open my eye. I felt his lips touch mine, I kissed him back I smiled and Olivia hugged me when Mario was unchaining me from the wall.

*one week later*

I was feeling better and we could keep on going on with the tour. I got so many DMs on Instagram and tweets on Twitter from my fans asking me if I was okay. I told them I was okay and I looked at Mario with his cute smile looking at me I just couldn't help it but I had to kiss him. I looked my other way seeing Olivia and Hunter hangout, they're not dating each other cause I think Hunter is to scared to ask Olivia out or something. I get up and walk to Hunter.

"Um...Hunter may I talk to you" I told him with a smile.

"Um sure" he looked at Olivia with a warm smile. I knew that he was making my bestie happy and that's what I want for her...to see her happy again.

( L=Lexi and H=Hunter )

L: "I know you are making her happy"
H: "She makes me happy with her smile, her laughter"
L:"So when are you going to ask her out" I told him almost yelling it out.
H:"I'm thinking about asking her out on our next m&g that's going to be in California"
L:"Great because you guys have to make it official, I can't wait for tomorrow I'm total video taping it"
H:"Okay but don't make it obvious" he left laughing when I said that.

*hotel room*

Me and Lexi went to our hotel room and got packed.

"So what's up with you and Hunter"

"I don't know...I want to make it official but I don't if he wants to be in a relationship right now"

"Oh trust me he wants to be in a relationship right now with you"

"LEXI" she yells at me with a smile on her face, while we both leave the hotel room and meet up with the other guys.