Telling Daddy Bones ~Part 15~

After spending the night with there friends (Your Name) had to go home, thankfully Scout took them home.
Once getting home (Your Name) looked around, strangely the house was quiet...scary quiet.
"Dad..?" (Your Name) called out, hoping (his/her) adopted dad, Sans, was still home.
"In here, kiddo." Sans said sounding like he was in the kitchen.
Smiling (Your Name) walked into the kitchen to find Sans baking. Sans was a good baker and always made sweets like this, he always made (Your Name) their birthday cake. As (Your Name) walked over and sat at the table Sans looked at them as he held a mixing bowl and was mixing something, his apron was covered in flower and other baking products.
"Is everything alright (Buddy/Sweetie)?" Sans asked knowing something was bothering his child.
Looking up at Sans (Your Name) sighed and started telling him about Ally and what happened with James and how she didn't know what to do since Uncle Papy, or Papyrus, told them to never turn down the chance to make new friends.
Putting his mixing bowl down and taking his apron off Sans walked over and sat next to (Your Name) looking at them with a serious look.
"Listen to me, and listen to me good (Your Name). If this Ally girl almost took the life of your friend then you put your closest friends first and you stand up for them." His left eye started to give off a soft blue glow as his grin grew wider. "And next time you see this Ally Girl, give her a Bad Time." Sans said slowly.
(Your Name) nodded, understanding what her adopted father meant by Bad Time.
Now (Your Name) knew who (His/Her) real friends where and who their enemies where.