Chapter 1

Early in the morning, the sun was already bright. Lots of people have already woken up and are ready to face the new battle of life that God has given them for today. The busy honking sounds of the cars can be heard in the street, cats and dogs fighting, an old lady waters her plants. While all of these commotions are happening, some teenager was thinking deeply about something...

"What would happen? In the end? After all these years that I've lived in this world, all the hardships I made, the unforgettable people and moments of my life would be turned into nothing? Why? It's so unfair..."

A boy wearing glasses suddenly appears, "Staring blankly at the sky again, huh?"

"Huh?"

"It's 6:30 in the morning, Jin. And you're daydreaming already. Didn't you get enough sleep last night? Or you just haven't dreamed about your crush?" he said teasingly.

"Shut up Brayne." Come to think of it, I'm kinda early today. And I was the first one to be here at school. Jin tells herself.

"You're daydreaming again," Brayne interrupts.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"I'm just thinking, okay?"

"DAY DREAMING."

"I'M NOT!"

"You're daydreaming about your crush, aren't you?"

"I don't." Trying to control herself not to get angry.

A friend of them appears, "Hey! You two are so energetic at this time of the morning, what's up?"

"Well you see Rheykie, Jin here was day dreaming again about her crush." pointing at Jin.

"Oh really?" As she looks at her friend.

"I'm not day dreaming about him!"