Chapter 3

The subject they will be having  next is Values, their teacher for this subject is also their homeroom teacher; Mr. Grydon Taro. Acts goofy mostly of the time, but a good teach and pretty good-looking too.

"Okay class, sit down quickly. For we need are our hours," trying to make a joke or something like that. But his jokes are not funny or seems to be not a joke at all.

"What the heck is he saying? I don't get it. Do you?" students asking each other.

"It must be one of his unfunny jokes again."

"Didn't you get it?" hoping that maybe someone will get a humor out of it, "Well then, let's start the discussion," disappointed.

"Yesterday, we talked about what experiences you have already achieved or surpass. Now, we will talk about your dreams or goals you want to achieve. Okay, let's start with this row."

"I want to be an Architect, so I could make our house extremely different from the other houses in the neighborhood," said by a student.

"That's good, could you make mine too?"

"Sure, but not for free," everybody laughed.

"I want to be a Doctor, so I could cure and help those who lives in the provinces, like tribes."

"A Doctor. Hmm.. Okay, Brayne?" it was Brayne's turn now.

"I want to be a Scientist, I want to discover many things that has anything to do with Science. An Alchemy for example."

"Alchemy? Don't anything about that, but that's a wonderful dream you have. Okay, how about you Ms. Hue?" it's Jin's turn now.

"Jin your next, tell us about your dream."

"I... I-uh..."

"We're waiting Ms. Hue," Mr. Taro and the other students are eager to hear Jin's dreams and also of the others.

"I don't have one," Jin said in a straight voice.

"Huh? You don't have one? Don't you have any thing you desire?," disbelief on what he has heard, "Don't you have any dream you dreamed before when you were a child?" hoping for an answer now.

". . ."

"Well?"

"Sir! How about you? Is it just to be a teacher?" It was Cyrie, it seems she gets the point of Jin not answering back and so she changes the topic.

"Me?"

"Yes. Do you have any other dream beside being a teacher?"

"Well... I alwasy wanted to be a Comedian."

"A Comedian?!" everybody's face was puzzled.

"Yes, ever since I was a little boy. I dreamed of making people laugh and happy," he's very emotional at this point. Tears can be seen flowing from his eyes, "And that's my dream children.. Huh?"

He sees that the students weren't paying any attention to him, "Hey! you weren't listening at all!"

Then the bell rang, " KrRrrng-rRng!!!"

"Okay, that's it for today. Let's continue this tomorrow."