Chapter 4

Their next and last subject is P.E., their activity today is roll call swimming.

    While warming up, Brayne went to Jin, "Still thinking about that?" he asked.

"About my crush? No" Jin  thought that Brayne was trying to tease her again.

"No, not about that" his voice is serious, "Are you still thinking about death?"

Jin kept quiet.

"You are. Stop thinking about it, it will just ruined your concentration. It won't help you at all. You should know the fact that everyone of us will die when the right time comes, it's no big deal. That's part of life cycle, use your head Jin."

Jin finally got back on her feet, "You don't have to tell me."

 Brayne walks away.

"Okay class, line up. Each of you will swim and we will record the time, so we will know who's the fastest among you, " their P.E. teacher called out, "Rheykie, you go first."

"Yes, Ma'm" Rheykie dived and swimmed very fast.

"Wow Rheykie, you're really a pretty good swimemr," her teacher and classmates greets her.

"Thanks!"

"Ms. Falcon, calling for Ms. Falcon. Please come immediately to the principal's office right now. I repeat. Ms. Falcon, please come to the principal's office right now" paging their teacher.

"I wonder what the principal need from me? Rheykie, I'm going to put you in-charge for awhile. Here, take this stopwatch and record their time of speed. I'll be right back, becareful okay."

The teacher went out the door and gone to the principal's office.

Jin was talking to herself about what Brayne had said to her.

"It's not a big deal, everyone will die when the right time comes. It's a cycle, use your head. Oh! I know he's smart, but he doesn't have to be so... Ugh!" being so irritated, she didn't notice that it's her turn to swim.

"Jin! Jin! Hey Jin! Hello? Anyone at self?" Rheykie was making Jin get back to herself.

"Oh sorry."

"Okay, get ready. One...Two..." when Jin was about to jump, she suddenly thought of everyone will die. Because of that, she imagined herself drowning and that made her run away, "Three! Huh? Jin?! Jin! Where are you going?!"

Jin has ran off to somewhere else.