Chapter 16: A Guardian's club?!

I sighed while walking to school with Amu, the same weary routine. The Christmas holidays were over before I knew it, and I hadn't seen Ikuto since he... was sitting were we sang together. Madoka sat on my head humming to herself while Seiki flew around my head on her broom.

Before I knew it, I noticed the face of Tadase running after an x-egg, and Amu ran after him to go help out. I giggled to myself yelling, "I ship you guys!!!" After her.

"Shut up Aya!!!" She yelled back.

~~~

I headed to the Guardian's meeting at lunch break, bored out of my mind by Math class. I caught Amu on the way there, and we began to talk.

"Sooo, how's things going with Tadase?" I asked Amu, locking eye contact with her.

"What?! What do you mean?!" She spluttered, her cheeks going red.

"Aww you haven't told him you love him yet?" I pressed, practically yelling 'love'.

"W-well... WHAT ABOUT YOU AND IKUTO?! You clearly have a crush on him!!" She countered, and I stepped back, blushing too.

"W-what?! N-no I don't!!" I protested, and was extremely relived to see the Guardian's teahouse in front of us, so I could change the subject.

~~~

I spaced out during the meeting, only to be interupted by Yaya tapping me on the shoulder. "What do you think about it???" She asked eagerly.

"Think about what...?" I asked wearily.

"About starting a Guardian's club!!" She replied. My eyes went wide, and I suddenly remembered the new students. "Since there are a few chara bearers around the school, starting a club would be a good idea!" she added with a childish grin.

I smiled back. "Yeah, sounds like a lot of fun," I replied. The meeting ended shortly after, and I picked up my bag and started to leave with Amu and our charas.

"Wait, one more thing," Tadase said. We all stopped and looked back at him. "There's a school trip coming up, we're all going to go to a ski resort in about two weeks. You guys are all coming, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, we're coming," me and Amu said together. Everyone else said they were coming too.

"A winter trip, huh...? It sounds like fun," I said to Amu as we extited the tea house.

"Sure does," Amu replied with a smile.

(A/N: PLEASE READ!! This chapter is to make up for the lack of chapters recently. If you created a character and I accepted it MESSAGE ME PLEASE or your character will be removed!! I only want to do a character for active users and I only want to use it if you still read it. Remember, I have to have accepted it!!)