Chapter 1 meet Ayami Hinamori!

Hello readers. My name is Ayami. Please call me Aya, since im more familiar with it. My sisters are Ami and Amu. Ami is nice and all but I'm closer with my twin Amu. We are identical apart from our eyes. She has honey eyes but mine are a pinky colour. We are so close that we have never argued and we finish each others sentances all the time. Ever since I can remember, we have a power. we can read each others thoughts, but only if we want to. Wow. Is that what you thought? I knew it! Amu is the eldest by 5 hours so she is quite protective. I like it that she is protective because It makes me feel loved. We have started a new school 2 months ago and because we have a little slang in our tone everyone things we are really cool. we are nicknamed spice and ice. Cool and spicy, harsh and icy.

It was round four o'clock when we where walking home from school. We both sighed aloud and I reached for her hand she took it and smiled. I'm super glad we are twins because I think if we weren't we wouldn't be so close. "How are you? You would usally talk a bit more," Amu commented.

"I'm ok," I mumbled back.

When we got home, dinner was already done. We were having spaghetti with tomato sauce and cheese. There was a lady talking about gurdian angels on TV. "YOUR GURDIAN ANGEL IS BEHIND YOU!!" she yelled, pointing a sausage like finger at the screen. Amu flinched and grabbed my hand. The lady on the telly made Ami scream. She jumped on the table and tried to scramble into Amu's arms, but slipped on the table cloth and I immediately grabbed her. She scrambled onto my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my head.

The lady on the screen continued to babble on till me and Amu lost it "Gurdian characters are something-" Amu began

"-that people cling to," I finished, the we both flicked our hair. 'They are stupid' we both thought in sync.

"Those who call them stupid will die," The lady said. A shiver ran down our spines. We both got up, put down our forks and anounced we'd finished before going to our seperate rooms. I flopped down face first on my bed and mumbled "I did it again." I dragged my spare pillow off the floor and hugged it close to my chest. I rubbed my hair into the pillow, allowing my pink locks to cover my face. I heard a gentle knock on the wall, signalling Amu was coming in. I rolled off my bed, onto the soft carpet. I opened the door.

We both fell face first onto my bed. "We over did it again today..." Amu mumbled.

"yeah..."

We took each others hands and knew what to do. We wished to be reborn and told the angels we where sorry. "Hey, Aya? Can I sleep with you...?" asked Amu. I nodded and pulled her pyjamas out my closet. We got changed and settled down, awaiting the sunrise.