Chapter 14: New Chara Bearers and a perverted cat!

Aya's pov

I happily watched the new students sit down and leave their bags beside their empty desks. Then, I felt something! A strong feeling hit me like a boulder. A chara? Wait, Charas!!!! I looked wildly around the classroom only to find the new kids all had the aura! They all had them? Or were going to have them?

"Aya-chan! Amu-chan! Chara alert! Chara aleeert!!" Ran notified us, waving her pom poms. I nodded, grinning. Seiki fluttered around the room, and a few looked over at her in suprise.

Class let out a few moments later, and I gathered my books together. My charas took their seats on my shoulders, and Amu and I walked out the classroom and headed home. We did note a few suspicious stares from classmates, so I guess they have charas after all.

"Welcome home girls!" Mum called as we walked in. Amu shifted towards the shoe rack and then headed up to her room. I smiled and took out my hair clip.

"Hi mum," I said. "Can we have tea soon? I'm starving," I told her, before heading upstairs too. I sat on my bed in my room, recapping E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G, while my charas buzzed about. I leaned back frowning, as I remembered our x-eggs....

Then my thoughts were disturbed by the sound of my balcony door being opened. The curtian was shut, so my mind jumped to the thought of a robber. I sank into a corner of the room, picked up a heavy manga book, and walked up to the window. As the robber guy stuck his head round the curtian, I slammed the manga down on it. The robber groaned and rubbed his head. Then, i saw his face...

"IKUTO!?" I yelled angrily, dropping the manga as I freaked out. I was angry to see this cat burglar, since the last time I did, he kidnapped me and kissed me. And I died. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!?"

"I was trying to scare you," He stated simply, sitting on my bed.

"Well, it certainly WORKED!!" I said, crossing my arms. I heard my mum calling upstairs, asking why I was yelling. "Um.... I-I just saw a.... giant dog... float past the window!" I yelled back. Ikuto snickered at my weak response, and I shot him a glare.

But as I did, he thought it would be a great idea to wrap his arms around my waist and sit me on his lap. He leaned on my shoulder and breathed in my ear. I blushed and pushed his head away. "I missed my little girlfriend," he said.

"I-I'm not your girlfriend!" I protested, struggling to escape his grip. However, he just held me tighter and nuzzled my hair. "S-stop it!" I said.

"Don't be like that~" he said and kissed my cheek. Seiki character changed with me and I managed to push him away, then sweep him out my room. I leaned against the door and sighed.

I'll get used to it.

A/N: Am i dreaming?? Did i ACTUALLY finish this!? :0 I never thought I'd see the day!! Yay! It may be 1am but whatever! I'm  freeeee! Freeeee!!

Yay.

Thank you for waiting like 6 months. I am a terrible author, I'm so sorry!! It's so frigin short as well!!

If you created a character, please keep in touch with me by pm/dm-ing me!

Thank you, bye bye~

♡♤♧♢