Chapter 8: Madoka arrives!

"The names Ikuto." he added.

Amu's pov

We lay there for a while just wimpering before Aya's new egg floated up by Aya. It was glowing a vivid pink. It got small crack marks and hatched. "Good evening, my name is Madoka and I'm your second chara!" she announced cheerfully. She looked just like Madoka from: puella magi madoka magica!

Aya's pov

I stared at Madoka, slightly stunned. I had to blink a few times before I grinned.

"Good! I got a smile out of ya! Now, let's go find Seiki; I can't wait to meet her!" Madoka announced.  I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Yeah!" me and Amu cried in Unison.

Seiki's pov.

The cat boy looked me up and down, still smirking. He grabbed me by one of my plaits and dangled me right in front of his icy blue eyes. "LET...ME... GO!" I cried, feebly strugling. No use.

"Hey! Weird theiving cat guy!" Aya called

'so she calls him that to...' I thought to myself.

"Get lost!" Amu and Aya yelled in sync. I giggled to myself. Ikuto didn't take his eyes off Aya, but he did flick me away. I squealed unhappily since I had lost the enery to fly. Amu character changed with Ran and grabbed me. I then noticed Aya looked different. Her hair was done up in two bows and there was a new chara by her side. Amu slipped me a small lumb of cheese that had been hiding in her pocket. I thanked her with a big grin before devouring it.

Aya's pov

I felt so great, even though I was only character changed. Madoka had FINALLY found the right ally! We had been searching for a while.

Seiki flew over to me and hupped my finger. "yay! you found me!"she announced, relived. She looked over at Madoka in wonder. Madoka gave her a little wave.

Madoka's pov

I turned to face the blue haired boy. "Ok then, Aya, let's get him!" I cried. Aya nodded in agreement and faced him.

I made her summon a rose bow. Aya shot an arrow...but missed! He easily doged. I narrowed my eyes in anger. "Hey! Bluey! Accept your punishment!" I cried. He sweat-dropped.

"...bluey?" He mumbled. Then he jumped into the air. He kept going up.

"Where'd he go-" Aya began, but was cut off as Ikuto came down and grobbed her round the waist.

"See ya." he snikered, taking a step before he darted up into the distance.

Aya's pov

"Hey! Cat guy! Let me go!" I cried pushing him away.

"Oh? You wanna go down, do ya?" he asked, dropping me. I screamed as I fell but found I was back in his arms again. "That's what I thought." he muttered. This time it was worse though, I was being carried... bridal style. I went red as he pulled me closer. I wriggled my hand to my chest and felt my heart going crazy. This is so not my day!