Chapter 9

"Now we will have the father and daughter dance." The DJ announced. The DJ started playing a slow song. Claire father met her on the dance floor. They started dancing. "I remember when you were my little girl." Her father said.

     "Dad I will always be your little girl." Claire said giving him a reassuring smile. "Now the groom will take the floor with the bride." The DJ announced. Jackson walked up to them. "May I have this dance?" He asked. Claire father stepped back.

     Jackson grabbed Claire by the waist. Jackson was so graceful when it came to slow dance. He was all Claire wanted. He was amazing. Claire started thinking about their future together again.

     "Claire." Jackson said pulling her out her thoughts." "Yes." she answered back softly. "I wanted to say I love you and I want us to be together forever. I don't ever want to lose you. You are my life, my everything, and I don't ever want to give that up. Your the key to my future." Jackson said. Claire eyes began to water. "I love you too! That is why we're married so we can be together forever." Claire said hugging him. 

If only she knew. Jackson thought. 

Then tell her. A voice in his mind said.

Jackson looked around.

He spotted Cain focusing on him.

Why are you here? Jackson said in his head.

Lisa invited me.

Don't tell me you turned her!

Cain flinched.

Keep it down will you. Your inside my head.

Did you or did you not?

No, but we did have a little fun last night.

God, stop thinking about last night we're connected remember.

Sorry, but back to I was saying. Why don't you tell her?

She's afraid of bats.

     There was silence. Jackson looked up from Claire and looked at Cain. Cain was over there laughing his head off. Soon Lisa came over to Cain. They started having a conversation.

No doubt he was telling her.

     Lisa gaze over to Jackson with an apologetic look. Then people started joining in. Cain and Lisa were dancing their way towards them. Jackson looked back to Claire.

     Claire was had a worried look. He read her mind. "I was just thinking about our future." he lied. Claire smiled. "I can't wait to see it." she said.

If you have one. A voice said.

Jackson looked over to Cain.

Cain was grinning like a idiot. 

Claire looked over to where Jackson was looking.

The music stopped.

     Claire waved them over to where they was standing. "Hey guys." Claire said. "This is a lovely wedding I wish you luck." Cain said. "Thank you." Claire smiled. "Oh and have a nice honeymoon." They needed all the luck they could get.