Chapter 17

Author note: Well no one have gave me any suggestions to the baby names. That made me sad, but I am happy that I got over 1000 views so I decided to continue without any suggestions just because of that.

Now to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How will we register them legally?" Claire asked. "Lord Duncan will have his ways." Jackson reassured her. "So what are their names?" Lisa asked. "Are they all girls or all boys?" Claire asked. "There are two girls and one boy. I named one of the girls Matty X, the other Chicken, and the boy Spike." Cain said.

"Cain! Did you really name my kids after a stripper, food, and a dog!" Jackson exclaimed. "Hey Matty X a singer too!" Cain protested. "All her songs are about striping." Jackson continued to yell. "Stop you fussing you two!" Lord Duncan ordered.  Cain and Jackson both fell silent.

"So what will be the children names?" Lord Duncan asked turning his attention to Claire and Jackson. "The boy could be Jackson George Howard Jr. My baby with the smiley face on her diaper can be Mia Darcy Howard, and last, but not least my other girl can be Lily Maple Howard." Claire said. Of course she didn't have to ask Jackson, because they already planned ahead. Although, she didn't plan on having kids so soon. Father Duncan asked for them to sign the papers, after that he took them and left the room.

"So are they going to start growing regularly?" Claire asked. "Yes darling." Jackson said pulling her close and kissing her forehead. "Well, Claire you and Jackson must have did a good job in bed." Lisa teased. Claire and Jackson mouthed dropped. "I would take that as a compliment. I'm saying that you did a good job on your kids." Lisa teased some more. "Oh Lisa stop!"

Claire exclaimed blushing. "Jackson you might want to put that away." Cain said pointing to Jackson groin. Everyone looked at what Cain was talking about. Jackson had a full erection. "I will be right back." That was the last thing Jackson said before disappearing.

"Lisa your such a tease." Claire said sticking out her tongue. Lisa giggled. Claire crossed her arms. "Don't act like you and Cain are so innocent." Cain pulled Lisa close and said, "She can't because she know she rode the hell out of my penis." Now it was Lisa turn to start blushing. Claire laughed at Cain dragging Lisa away.

Claire looked at her three babies crawling around playing with toys. She started to wonder if Lord Duncan had some baby clothes for them to wear. "Indeed I do." Lord Duncan boomed scaring Claire. He was carrying tons of outfits with Jackson by his side carrying more. "Lord Duncan is always prepared. We have enough things until we can plan a baby shower." Jackson said putting the clothes down next to Claire.

"Now pick them out a outfit then go get dressed so we can spend our time in Paris as a family." Claire smiled. She like that word family. She pick the girls matching pick dresses and the boy a shirt that said "mommy little monster" with some pants with monsters on them. After she got them settled she heading to her room to get ready. Today was gonna be a good day.