Chapter 3

"Oh, hi ladies. Are you back al...... What happened to your shirt?" Jackson said pausing to asked that question. "Claire puked." Lisa answered.  "What happened was it the breakfast I had for you in the car." "No. She didn't make it in the car, but she made it over my shoes." Her statement made Jackson look at her shoes that were half covered with puke . " I'm sorry I promise to by you new shoes." Claire said apologetically.  Jackson called for the maid to get Lisa shoes.

       Just while the maid was picking up Lisa's shoes, Claire threw up on her. 

     "Really! I'm fine you guys." "I believe your sick." Jackson said. "I'm not! " Claire said in her high pitch voice.  "What else could be wrong with you." Jackson said trying to get her to stop arguing.  "I know another reason." Lisa said. They both looked at her.

     Jackson paced outside the  bathroom. Lisa gave Claire a pregnancy test. Claire thought it was crazy. Hell Jackson did to, but it might be the real case. Claire open the door.

     "I'm pregnant! " Claire screamed hugging Jackson. 

     Jackson hesitated to hug her back. A baby! "What in the world would they do with a baby." he thought. "Do we need bigger house." he continued to think. "Jackson." Claire asked worried.

     "Yes." Jackson said snapping out of his thoughts. "You didn't say anything. You're not mad are you." she said sounding sad. "No!" he exclaimed.  That made Claire pull away. "No, I mean I love the idea of having a kid with you, but do we need a bigger place."He said.

     Claire's expression relaxed and she kissed him. "It's okay we got a lovely house, besides we can turn one of the guest rooms into the baby room." "Not to interrupt but how many guest rooms do you have?" Lisa asked. "Eight." Jackson answered without hesitation. "Whoa! You'll have to give me a tour one day." Lisa said with her eyes getting big. That made Claire and Jackson chuckle.

     "Well,maybe you guys can still go to the spa.If Claire has no problem." Jackson continued. "I still need to save the wedding." Lisa looked at Claire.

     "Are you feeling alright."

     "Yeah."