Big Beautiful Women

|August Alsina's Imagine|

August.

For some reason I am nervous to go on this date. I am going on date with a different type of girl. You see my friends all dared me to take Lisa out on date. Lisa is a plus size girl who I can never see myself to be with in life. Hopefully Lisa don't catch any feelings at all.

I pulled up to her house and now I was waiting on her. When I saw her door open, there stood a beautiful girl in a black body con dress with some heels on and hair plus make up done. Damn was all I could say.

"Hey August." she said as she reached to me. Not gone lie, Lisa is looking sexy as shit. I never really took a look at her once before. Now seeing her just made me change my mind on big women. She got in my truck and got situated.

I was gone take her to McDonald's but seeing her get all cute for a nigga just changed my appetite. We ended up at Red Lobster. Once we got in the place, there were a couple of stares from other women looking me and sizing Lisa up and down. I know they are probably wondering why we together.

I guess my home boys was trying to find us. I wasn't gone tell them so they can make a fool out of her. I wanted to get to know Lisa before I tell her about this dare. Once we got to our table there were garlic bread waiting for us. I really thought she was going to devour those breads.

She took one and ate it. It wasn't like I was going to laugh at her. "If you hungry, you can take a few more breads. Shit I'm starving." I said truthfully.

At first everything was a little awkward between us until she asked this one question. "Is this date a dare?" she asked. My eyes gt really big. I wasn't gone lie to her at all. "Yeah, but for some reason, I am just attracted to you" I said.

She smiled. "At you least you honest about it because there goes your dumbass friends sitting four tables away from us." she said pointing to her right. I happened to look over there and very much there were my dumbass friends sitting four tables away.

I knew deep down inside Lisa wasn't uncomfortable at all. We talked about everything she enjoyed. She told me she loved herself and she wouldn't change for nobody. Not even her man. I love that about her. She was very healthy as she say.

The waitress finally showed up. "How may I help you baby?" she asked me. I don't like women like her. Like do you not see me on a date here.

"Uh, yeah can I get a Fruit punch and my wife would like a lemonade." I replied. She looked at Lisa like she was disgusted. "Okay daddy." she said as she walked away.

I didn't like that. So I got up and went up to the hostess and requested for another waiter. Lisa was not about to get disrespected tonight. She is too pretty to even be bother with that kind of bullshit.

"Sorry about Leesha. I am your new waiter tonight. Here's fruit punch for you sir and lemonade for the miss. Can I start you off with your entree' for the night.?" he asked

"Yeah, can I get the Shrimp Seaside Trio." she said

"And for you sir?"

" I would like the Wood-Grilled Peppercorn Sirloin* and Shrimp"

He took our menus and then went his way. "So Lisa, where's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Somewhere with his baby mother." she replied all coldly.

"Why say it like that?"

"Why would I wanna be with somebody who don't love me for me. He only with my for the money I make. I am a paralegal assistant. I make sure my family is well taken care of. I make sure my brothers and sisters have clothes on their backs and food in their mouths. I don't have the time to stress over no nigga who can't do good for himself." she said. Everything that came out of her mouth just made me wanna marry her.

Our food came and we enjoyed the rest of our night. I drover her home and gave her a kiss on my behalf. I truly genuinely like Lisa. I knew for sure I was gone talk to her tomorrow at school.

__________________________

Lisa, I hope you enjoyed your date with August. Thanks for requesting love!

-Janiece.