Season 1 Ep.3 part 2

Faridah woke up from a bad dream.

"This is not good whenever I have a bad dream something bad is going to happen."
Faridah told herself, she wiped the sweat from her forehead she gets out of bed and looks at the windows. It was barely any light outside, it looks like the sun is about to come out she got dress and wanted to go outside to see the sunrise. She went to the garden since it was a better view of the sunrise, she found a bench and sat on it. She looked as the sun filled the sky with its rays, making the darkness of the night slowly disappear.

"It's beautiful isn't"
She looks behind her towards the voice and it was Francis holding a blanket.

"What are you doing up?" Amice ask.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Well, I woke up from a bad dream and I wanted to see the sunrise."

"I too also woke up from a bad dream but for some reason, I can't remember my dream."

"Why do you want to remember it was a bad dream."

"But it must have a meaning"

"Well, good luck on remembering your dream."

"I don't believe in luck I believe in science," Francis said.

"Whatever buddy."

Francis sat next to her, he put the blanket on both of their laps it was a navy blue blanket. He put his hands around her shoulder and she put her head on his shoulder. The sun starts to fill the air and a whole new day just started.

******few days later*************************************

Faridah walks into the french halls wearing a nice light red dress she enters the party. She sees Mary and goes up and talk with her.

"You look kinda worried? What is the problem."

"I can't keep this secret, promise not to tell anyone at all."

"Yes of course what is it?"

"You know the prince of Portugal?"

"Yes, the bastard born what about him?"

"He asks me to marry him," Mary said in a whisper looking around to see if anyone heard her,

"HE WHAT!!!" Faridah yell, Mary quickly covered Faridah's mouth,
"Would you keep it down I don't want anyone to find out."

"Does Francis know of this?"
"No, and no one should," Mary said looking around again

"Why would he ask you he knows that you engage with Francis. Did you give some hope to him and he's a bastard born why would he ask a legit royal for their hand in marriage."

"...He's getting legitimizes and I asked him for help with Scotland I need troops and the french court wouldn't help me."

"oh my goodness, this is great."

"What?"

"Portugal is large and rich country better than France, you are not marrying for lo-"

"I want to marry for love I don't love Tomas."

"Mary, queens don't marry for love they marry for their love of their country to make it great, to protect your people and so much more about ROYAL marriage."

"I believe I can find love and still provide for my country."

"Do you love Francis?"

"... I don't know"