Author's note / Sneak

A normal day for the students of JACK FORD UNIVERSITY (JFU), or maybe not for some. 

Lustre is pre-occupied while walking her way to her first class, which is Graphic Designing 101. So pre-occupied that she's not able to notice the people na nakakasabay niya sa hallway, until...

"Ay just friends!" gulat na sabi ni Lustre, kasabay nito ay naglaglagan ang mga dalang libro ng babaeng kanyang nabangga.

While helping the girl pick up her things, "Look, Miss, I'm sorry!" Lustre said, guilty. 

"Not that this is a major damage or what, but Miss, can you do this school a favor?" said the girl she bumped into. Making Lustre frown and gave her a questioning look.

"Watch your steps, will you? And don't daydream while walking, it's a rule." Mataray nitong asik. 

"That. I'm sorry. I was just thinking of something and I didn't notice you along the way." Lustre said, trying to keep her calm because she doesn't seem to like the tone of this girl while talking.

"Or maybe someone. You blurted out something... AH! Just friends. Right, just friends. So does someone friendzoned you? Poor you.

Before she could answer, the girl was out of her sight already. 'What? Me? Friendzoned?' she asked herself. And when a face flashed in her memory, she has to repeat the question out loud to herself. "Na-friendzoned nga ba ko? That guy! Ugh." And she continue to walk as she reaches her class. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COPYRIGHT (c) MIKAY_WP, 2016

This Girl Is Mine is owned by Mikay so do not in any manner of form reproduce without the consent of the author.

This story is partly based on JaDine's life, however fictionalized

Other names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

I wanted to set everything straight ngayon pa lang, I decided to write this story as my way of expressing myself as a fan of JaDine. A breather of kilig feels kumbaga. Yes, I am a fan. I am OJD (Obsessive JaDine Disorder) positive ever since they started. But please, don't ever think of this story as what they are yesterday, today, or in the future. 

All I'm saying is, read at your own risk. *winks*

Love, 

Mikay

(hugs and kisses!)