Push and pull

THANK YOU FOR READING PAP!

I can still remember the day after I created this story that I gained no readers. This story was just a plainly boring  that no one would either try to hit the like button or would even try to their library every chapter I'm posting. 

Yes. I suck at grammar. I will always admit that I'm not good sometimes in grammar. This is for the people who keep bashing my grammar.

Some of my friends gave me an advice that if I want my stories to be publish into a book I need to do it straight English or Tagalog.

Sa totoo lang nung ginagawa ko 'tong story na to ang nasa isip ko talaga maging movie ang Push and pull. Yes. I want this to be a movie. I'll try to edit every chapter soon. If kailangan na talaga. Kung sakaling magustuhan ng mga publishing companies at kailangan na ng straight na English o Tagalog.

By the way, I'm planning to create the story of the other characters of Push and pull, and it will be the side stories:

Jaise story
My lady krypton: (COMPLETED)

Aga story
Never been taken: (COMPLETED)

Now please give me a feedback on this story #PAP please comment down. I want to know your thoughts and opinion. Do you like it? Do you love it? Or worst do you hate it?

(Please don't hurt my feelings)

Thank you guys for following me and adding this story on your library and reading this story and I'll always treasure every single of followers and readers I get everyday.  Thank you so much! Really, thank you.

P.S WALANG BOOK II