Cheesy Pick Up Lines

"Ugh! He's such a jerk!" I cried as I slid down my door weeping. Hic, hic.

"Liv'! Are you OK?" Kate screeched. "What the hell did that ass do to you?" I looked up at her with my blurry vision and told her what happened.

"Kate, you were wrong, he doesn't love me. He basically just said so." I weeped.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I got your hopes up." she said sadly. "But, honestly I think that he's just jealous of Nick. Anyway you're gonna get him back good for doing this to you." she snickered and it kinda made me feel better.

"How?" I asked wiping away my tears. "You're gonna kill him with jealousy. You're going on a trip with Nick and him tomorrow. It's the perfect time!!" she squeaked. "You'll show him what he's missing. First, you have to be hot every time he sees you especially with Nick. Then, give him the cold shoulder. Now, I know that McKenna (ugh) is gonna be there and she has the hots for him. If you were on my floor you would understand but she's gonna be throwing herself at him and you have to do the same but with Nick." she winked. "Let's get your clothes ready, his jaw is gonna drop when he sees you."

We took a couple of hours packing my clothes and planning strategies. Get ready Jackson.

****************

I've been really nervous and there's only a couple of hours left until we leave, thank goodness I have my break before so I can talk to Kate. I have been doing a good job avoiding Jackson lately and I'm pretty sure he's noticed... good.

"Hey!" Kate grinned as she walked into my office and Nick walked right after her with his same happy attitude that I really liked about him.

"So, I'm gonna miss you guys when you're gone!!" Kate sulked. "Who am I gonna take breaks with?"

"Sorry, we'll miss you too!" I said. "I'll text or call you everyday."

"Don't worry Kate." Nick cheered. "We have days off during the trip and we go to clubs and have Christmas parties that you can go to." she immediately became joyous.

"Parties?!?" she yelled. "I'm in, and you too Liv." she winked. "I can meet some new guys."

"Just don't use those cheesy pick up lines." he chuckled.

"Yeah, you would know." I responded.

"What!" he asked confused. "I'll have you know some of them have worked." he smirked.

"OK. Let's play a game. Whoever has the best or cheesiest pick up lines wins and a bonus if you say it to someone and they blush!" Kate declared.

"Fine! You guys are going down!" Nick said confidently.

"Hey Kate, are you a parking ticket, cuz' you've got fine written all over you." he sneered and Kate and I burst out laughing!

"Stop it, you said cheesy. Whatever, go Olivia."

I turned to Nick. "Umm... No wonder the sky is gray today, all the blue is in your eyes." I grinned and he blushed! "You're red! Yes, extra point Olivia!"

"My eyes aren't even blue!" He whined.

"Still counts!" I stick my tongue at him.

"Nick, I was wondering if you had an extra heart, mine was stolen." Kate smiled making him redder. "Hahaha! You suck at this game!"

"No!" he protested. "Olivia, if beauty were time, you'd be eternity." he said shyly. It was soo cute!

"Okay Liv' take it away we have to go in a minute." Kate warned. This has to be good!