Christmas Party

Yes, I know that I have already posted this but it somehow got erased so I had to write the whole thing over again!! I changed something's mostly the kissing scenes so if you already read this and want to see what I've changed skip to them. Also please read the last sentence because I added that and it's important!!!!!!!!!

*Sigh*, todays the Christmas party. Then, i just noticed the stupidest thing I've done so far. I invited Matt to the party the other day so all three of them will be there! What was I thinking?! The three guys that confessed to me will be there but, I can only choose one of them.

I change into a very lazy attire since I will be changing into a Santa outfit which I'm not excited about it and of course Brooke and Mindy are so they did my hair and makeup to go along with my outfit. It's a good thing I love Christmas because I wouldn't be doing this or at least trying. When I walk into the design room it is more festive than last time. There's a huge Christmas tree cloaked with lights, ornaments and candy canes. Directly beneath it lies dozens of presents delicately wrapped with big bows on top. Along the walls are more lights and ribbons but, what I found impressive were the snowflakes hanging from the ceiling as if it were actually snowing inside, yet it was warm and cozy with the fireplace burning and the smell of hot coco everywhere. This is why I love Christmas.

I see them gathered in the center. All of the guys are wearing cute Christmas sweaters and the girls in cute dresses and skirts with red lipstick on, my outfit consists of sweats, an over sized sweater and my brown uggs.

"Hey!" Nick yelled across the room. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas." I greet back and to everyone else.

"It's time." Nick smirks leading me into a dressing room.

"Oh God, help me." I mutter. He hands me the dress as I change into it. I finish, looking into the mirror in awe. It's so... Pretty but extremely short! I twirl around in the sexy cute dress admiring it. It's made of a red velvet material with little white puffs on the rims, it has a sweetheart neckline and hugs my slim figure while flaring out at the end with lace underneath. The belt accentuates my curves and the poncho warms my cold shoulders. I wear it with my tall Uggs.

"Are you done?" Nick asks.

I step out shyly.

"Wow!" He says looking me up and down repeatedly. "Just wow. I took Santa for granted."

"I'll take that as a compliment?" I giggle at the look on his face.

"Uh... Well a Santa outfit wouldn't be complete without the hat." He smiles putting the hat on my head.

"Ready Santa?" He mocks.

"Here goes my dignity." I sigh.

"Don't worry about it you look great." He escorts me to the runway.

"Wait, why on the runway?!" I ask in pure panic.

"So everyone can see you clearly." He turns on the spotlights and tells me to stand on a certain spot.

"Just be confident, strut like you own the runway. Don't be afraid to be a diva." He smiles giving me a thumbs up.

After giving me some tips he walks out on the stage, clearing his throat getting everyone's attention including Matt and Kate who just walked in. "I present to you... our Santa Clause!" He announces as the curtains start to spread apart.

Be confident!!

I see the bright lights and start strutting, swaying my hips and smirking confidently. When I reach the end I flip my hair and put my hands on my hips posing then, turn around going backstage.