Wedding?!

I wake up the next day in my own bed when I could've sworn Jackson brought us into his room. It wasn't a dream, I remember it so vividly. It was a great night, I never knew that Jackson was so caring and sweet. He noticed that I wasn't ready and waited. I really do love that man.

I recognized that the room was much cleaner. Then, I remembered were going back now. *Sigh* it was an amazing experience though, didn't feel like work at all. I can't wait for our spring trip back here.

I check the time 7:23. I have plenty of time so I lazily get out of bed and make myself some coffee. While the coffee is brewing I change into decent work clothes, dress pants since it's cold for skirts, a long sleeve button up blouse and the usual high heels.

I pour my coffee into a 'to go' cup, gather my stuff back into my suitcase and head towards the design room. It is once again back to its original state, no more snowflakes hanging from the ceiling or lights flashing in my eyes.

"Is everyone ready?" Jackson asks looking around the room in approval as everyone nods their heads including me. "Alright." We all squish into the elevator going back down to the lobby. Many staff workers bid us goodbye and a safe trip back before we arrive at the valet picking up our cars.

I walk in the direction of Brooke's car but pulled back towards Jackson's car by non other then Jackson himself. He is holding me by the hands snugly as I watch his tall, broad figure from behind. You can never mistake this man for someone else but if you do it will definitely be some Hollywood movie star.

He snatches my luggage from my other hand and throws it in his trunk. Neither of us say a single word as all of this is happening which causes me to worry. I reach for the handle of the passengers seat when it's swiftly opened by Jackson motioning me to take a seat. I do as he wishes. He starts the engine and the car begins to move back to the other side of Paris.

There is still an unusual silence between us and I can't help but wonder what I did wrong. I take s quick glance at him while his eyes are locked firmly onto the road so, I focus my attention outside the window. I feel the car slowly pull to a halt as I notice a red light, I take this opportunity to break the silence.

"I'm sorry." I mutter while looking down at my interlocked hands.

"For what?" he asks now looking at me in confusion.

"I don't know. I just feel like I did something wrong." I answer shyly avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me." he demands and I do so instantly without even thinking. He caresses my cheek with one hand. "You have nothing to apologize for, I should be saying sorry for my attitude. It's just I have a lot of things to deal with lately." he says in a soft tone giving me a gentle smile.

"I understand." he leans in kissing me on the forehead then, putting both of his hands back onto the wheel once the light turns green. I turn my head back to the window and watch the small stores, buildings and people pass by me in one big blur.

**********

I make Jackson's coffee just the way he likes it and walk to his office. I open the door but, I don't see Jackson instead I see a tall, slim figured woman with long blonde hair reaching her waist facing her back towards me. She turns around sensing my presence and she's absolutely gorgeous. Her perfectly tan complexion is flawless, not a wrinkle or zit to found, her full red lips tugging into a pearly white smile and her bright ocean blue eyes sheltered by her long thick eyelashes make her supermodel worthy.

"Oh hello." she greets warmly. "I'm Ashley, nice to meet you." she extends out a hand as I shake it.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Jackson's... Personal assistant. Nice to meet you." I greet back.

"Speaking of Jackson, have you seen him? I have to talk to him about the wedding."

I nearly spill the piping hot coffee all over me... Wedding?!?!

Just when everything was going great a Victoria secret model has to swoop in and ruin it!!!! What do you guys think? Do you think Jackson has an explanation for this? Hope you liked it ;)COMMENT and VOTE!!!!!!

~Trisha <3