Chapter 3

Brock pov

I was training. I was punching a punch back. Paul was getting angry. Aperently I wasn't as good as usual.

" Brock, punch it! like its a human being who annoys you " He shouted.

I shook my head " I've been on a date " Paul laughed

" yeah right, start punching " I looked at him " I was " Paul shrugged " I don't care, you don't like her do you ? " I shook my head " nah I don't think so "

I started punching again. This girl was messing with my head. How in the world did she have that power. I needed to shot her out. I couldn't let her change me. I was the big bad. I was the beast. People were affraid of me.

Then I saw her and all of my thoughts snapped out of it. I looked at Paul " be right back "

I walked a whole round. I was back. The big bad was back.

I grabbed her from behind " hey how about I'll take a shower and we go to my hotel room "

Nell turned around and nodded " great idea "

I went to take a shower. I was getting some tonight. Its been a while but I was finaly getting some again.

We arived at my hotel room. Nell bit her lip " so what are we going to do " I looked at her " take of your clothes "

I watched her strip naked. I liked this. I really liked this. I then let her take of my clothes. I felt my erection growing and growing. She got on her knees to take of my boxers. She smirked when she saw the size of it. She grabbed it and gave me a hand job. I shook my head. I had other plans. I removed her hands. I lift her up and put my hands on her ass. I kissed her neck " I won't be gentle and if you dare to make a sound untill I say you may, I'll punish you " I placed her on the bed. I entered her and she put her legs around me. I shook my head and put her legs in the air. I needed her to suffer. I thrusted in and out faster and deeper. She was so thight. I kissed her neck as I went more rough. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. I looked at her " Open your eyes, I want to see your eyes "

She opened it. " I'm going to cum" She whispered. I shook my head " not yet, I'll cum first "

She bit her lip. " say my name, in fact scream it " " Brock!!!!!! "

She shouted. I smirked " what ? " " Don't stop " She screamed. " I want all of you "

I thrusted one more time before I came." now you may cum "

she came and I took her on top. " now you entertain me " She started to move but I got up " Other plans "

I took her to the bathroom. I placed her on the sink. I entered 4 fingers at once. I explored her vagina.

I reached her g- spot. She screamed it out. I glared at her " quiet! " She nodded and bit her lip. I moved My fingers in and out.

" Yes... " She moaned. I shook my head " no sound, close your eyes, remember be quiet "

She did what I demanded and I put her on the floor. I turned on the shower and entered her with my full leangth at once. " ahhhh " She screamed.

Now I was angry. I pulled out of her " enough " She shook her head " no wait!, come back "

I shook my head, took her hand. " bad girls deserve punishment, I won't punish you that much this time, we are making a sex tape,  the next time you make a sound I'm releasing it "

She nodded amd I turned on my webcam " make every sound you need too "

I turned her around and entered her from behind " oh brock " She shouted.

I loved this. I loved this so much. She kept shouting my name over and over again.

I came insids of her. Now I wanted her on top. Her wet vagina was finally around my dick again.

I was satisfied. I havn't had this much fun in a long time.

I was back at the gym. A naked nell was asleep at my hotel. Paul saw me and shouted " where the hell were you ? "
I glared at him " at the hotel, Don't dare to yell Paul, It really won't end good for you "

Paul glared back " its that girl huh ? " I shook my head " my buisness isn't your buisness, mind your own damn buisness Paul "

This girl was changing me in many ways. I wasn't going to let her do that. I couldn't let her.

I was the big bad beast for crying out loud