Chapter 7

Nell pov

I was bored. It had been 2 weeks since Brock and I had that fight. Erin told me to give him space. Easy for her yo say that girl has a million guys after her. My brother, josh, and who knows who else.

My phone buzzed

Get dressed, I'm outside. We are going to the beach

It was from Josh. I didn't want to see him right now but I needed to get out.

I got dressed took me phone and sunglasses and went outside.

I wasn't in the mood. Especially not to see Josh.

I noticed him at once. He was leaning against his car. Smoking. He was only smoking when something was bothering him. For example Erin.

I walked to him " yes what do you want ? "

He stroke my cheek " hello to you too beautiful "

How did he do it ? He could make my heart beat faster in an instant.

I tried not to blush. He threw his cigar away " let's go "

We went in the car and he put on some music. Romantic music.

I didn't blame Erin for cheating on my brother with Josh. I did blame him for cheating on me with her.

He looked at me " you are quiet " I shrugged " just drive "

He put the music louder and sang along. His voice was so warm and kind.

I still loved him. I missed him. I wanted him back.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. This could be a moment.
" hey I was...

I kissed him and for 5 seconds he kissed back. He looked confused at me and I sighed

" you want to know where Erin is ? " He nodded " nell. I'm sorry " I shrugged. I was in love with Brock now.

She stays at the same hotel I stay in. Room 55 "

He smiled " thank you, do you want to go eat something ? " I shook my head " no, I have something else I have to do first, I have to nake it right with my guy "

I kissed his cheek and turned around to walk away.

He held my hand " I can take you ? " I sighed " I have to go back to the hotel too "

He smiled " then lets go " We drove back to the hotel. Josh was happy. I loved seeing him happy but I missed seeing him happy with me. Josh will always be an important guy in my life but right now Brock was more important.

We arived at the hotel and Josh smiled at me " good luck " I nodded

" you too " I liked what Erin did to him. She changed him. I wanted to be the one to change him. I wanted to be his savior. I didn't want her to always win. She crushed both of my brothers their hearts. Randy's several times. She betrayed her Brother, Jay, Cody, me " She didn't deserve happiness but Josh has been goid to me in so many ways. I didn't want him to be upset. I couldn't hurt my brother either. He was still after her no matter what. Right now I wanted to help Josh. Randy did a lot worse things to me.

" so who is the lucky guy ? " Josh asked. I smirked

" not telling " I turned around quick. Off to Brock his room.

I knocked on the door and he opened. He didn't look happy.

" what do you want ? " he asked in a cold voice.

" I wanted to talk to you " He shook his head " stop trying to change me, It aint working, I will always be this evil beast, this isn't a fairy tail, I won't change into this prince when you love me "

I shook my head " I love you the way you are! " He shook his head " no, no you don't "

I was confused "what is wrong ? " He glared at me " just go " I shook my head " no tell me "

" get out before I lose my temper ! " He shouted. I shook my head " I'm not scared " I was making him weak. I could tell.

" Just go to that little punk you were kissing " I was confused " what ? "

He had fire in his eyes " Heyman saw you with him and followed you, he didn't trust it, and he was right....He was right all along, you kissed him ! " I shook my head " I'm sorry "

He shrugged " Whatever just go " I shook my head " no wait! "

" He said go, listen to him " Heyman said standing next to me. I shook my head " shut up you "

Brock glared at me " nell he has been the only one who really cares about me, now go ! "

I shook my head " only because he's in love with you " I left. My heart was breaking. I didn't feel alright at all. I needed to be somewhere. Somewhere away from here.

I waited in front of the hotel with my stuff. I called Adam. He was my last hope.

He arived in 30 minutes. I put my stuff in the back and got in.

He looked at me " everything okay ? " I shook my head " no, everything is a mess, I'm a mess "

Adam shook his head " no, you are not "

Adam was my first love and It was true what they said. I couldn't forget him.

He drove me back to his place. I was heart broken.

I didn't even dare to call Randy. Cause I knew he was a lot more worse then I was.

Erin was lucky, she didn't know what she had.

" don't you want to know how your sister is doing ? " He shrugged " my sister doesn't even care if I know she's alive, ever since she found out She was adopted, she blames me for not telling her "

I sighed " I'm sorry " He shook his head " its okay, she is a big girl, she can make her own choices "

He was right but He didn't deserve that.

We arived at his place and I was tired. He helped me to get settle in. He put all my bags in his room.

I really needed some Adam love. In return I was going to make things right between him and Erin.

I went to take a shower. I looked at my body. All the hickies of Brock. My body felt like perfection. I turned off the shower. I took my phone and called Brock. He didn't answer. I was starting to blame Josh gor this. He used me. He used me to get to that ungrateful little bitch. I hoped he was happy. I hoped they were both happy. I hated them all. I hated my own brother.

I finshed my shower and got dressed. Adam prepared dinner for us. He was an amazing cook. I took a seat and he put the patato's and steak for me on my plate. There was salad on the side. All made by him. He was a great guy. Letting go was my worst mistake. I smiled " thank you Adam "

He nodded and took a seat his self. " I hope it tastes good "

I took a bite of the steak and the patato " as always "

He looked at me " you will find happiness Nell "

I smiled " you two Adam " I looked at him. He looked so different but yet so good with his short hair.

He was everything I ever wanted in a guy when I was a teenager. Now I wanted Brock. I don't know why but I knew that there was something good on him. I had to find it

 I had to find it