chapter 8

Nell pov

I woke up in the arms of Adam. I looked at my body. Luckily I was fully clothed. I sighed and tried to get out og his arms without waking him up but I failed.

He groaned and I smiled " morning " He smiled " morning beautiful " I forgot how sexy his morning voice was. It was also his sexy voice.

" how about we go take a shower and get some food ? " I asked.

He smirked and I could tell he was thinking of something dirty.

" shower together ? " I laughed abd vit my lip " no "

He held his back " I need a massage " I shook my head " I'm sorry "

He sighed " Its not like we are taken by someone "

He was right. I was single and so was he.

I didn't want to mess with Adam. I knew I would fall in love with him again.

I didn't want to fall for Adam. My heart was taken by Brock.

Adam looked at me " look this time you spend with me is suppose to be your time to enjoy, forget about all thar hurts you "

I nodded. He was right. I didn't know how he did it but he was right.

" you do have a point " I whispered. He smiled " I don't want to hurt you, I only want to make you feel better "

I smiled " that's what you always do "

He stroke my cheek " you will always be my girl "

I put my arms around him " you'll always be mine "

He nodded " Indeed I will " He kissed me. I forgot how good he was.

I forgot that he was the reason why I was so good at kissing.

I removed my top and kissed him again.

I started removing his boxers since that was the only thing he had on.

He smirked and kissed my neck. I was in love with brock but I had to be fair. He wasn't Adam.

Adam was my first everything. He started sucking my breast. It felt good. I grabbed his dick.

He shook his head " I'll take care of you first "

He removed my hand and put it on top of my head. He licked my body. I shivered. He was amazing.

He placed his hands on my hips before removing my shorts.

He went down and kissed my leg. He started going up. He placed his hand inder my ubderwear.

" hmmmm " I finally moaned. He always took his time before letting me moan.

He slipped his finger inside me. " yes " I brought out.

This was a war zone. It was paridise. He grabbed my underwear with his teeth and removed it.

He entered 2 fingers. Sweath was running down my body and Adam licked it all.

He suddenly entered another finger. I screamed it out causing him to smirk.

" go on " I whispered. " enter them all " Instead of obeying me. He started moving his fingers in and out.

He searched for a soft spot. I felt all the glory.

" say my name " He demanded. I looked at him  " enter then all "

He circled the fingers of his other habd down my clitioris. " please "

I moaned. He smirked " say my name " He tickled me.