Part 1

Princess Yuna was the only daughter of King Baekwang of Kayaland, a hidden magical island which belongs to South Korea. According to legends, in ancient times there was a tunnel through the sea to Kayaland. But during the late years of Joseon dynasty around 1700 AD, the tunnel was abandoned by Kayans and Koreans. During the 1st and 2nd World Wars the tunnel was disappered for forever. After that, modern Koreans and Kayans never knew about each other. Korea became more powerful with the technology while Kayaland became more powerful with their magic.

King Baekwang ruled the Kayaland for almost 30 years since his teenage. He became the king when he was 17 years. Now since he is bit sick he wanted to make an heir. But sadly, he hadn't a son, but a daughter, Princess Yuna. Yuna was a calm innocent girl in her late teens and she hated to being covered by maids who are around her 24/7. She wanted to go to the "Singing Forest" the magical forest in the kayaland that is situated in the middle of the island. Singing Forest was the symbol of eternity. If someone enters to the forest he or she will never be age again. Its like a paradise. As the folks say there is a magical creature who controls the eternity. No one has seen the creature yet and no one has returned as well.

Yuna was looking at the outside through the window of her room. It was winter and the white snow has started to cover the magical Kaya. Peasant kids of Kaya were playing with snow. It was beautiful and Princess Yuna also wanted to play with them. but since she is the princess, its forbidden to do.

"Ahri, lets go to rainbowfall, Im bored" Yuna called her favourite maid, as well as her best friend Ahri, referring the most beautiful waterfall in Kaya.

"Princess, but the King said that..."

"Yah, father will never know it. Let's use this" Princess pointed a magic potion which had the power of invisiblity. Ahri hated this but she had to obey the princess. Yuna gave a joyful grin at Ahri and handed the secret potion to her.

*****************************************************************************************************

"Hyung I'm tired. Lets stop this." Yook Sungjae said to his cousin Lee Changsub. These two just had move to their new home, a repaired old light house.

"Yah! we just started now. What use of these muscles have? Just for enchanting girls?" Changsub crushed Sungjae's butt playfully with an evil kidding grin.

"YAH!!!" grabbing his butt was one of the most hated thing of Sungjae. It drove him crazy.

"oh waeee??" Changsub acted innocent boy part.

"you squeezed my BUTT!"

"me? Why should I?"

"YAH! will you stop this please? Im going crazy right now" Ilhoon the best friend of two cousins shouted at boys. He was arranging furnitures.

Yook Sungjae and Lee Changsub invited Jung Ilhoon to spend the christmas vacation with them at their new light-house home. Jung Ilhoon is a bossy kid unlike two cousins who always love to fool around. But the trio got along well with each other even if they are different. The maknae of trio, Sungjae took the room of the 2nd upper storey. Next rooms of 1st storey and 2nd storey had taken folowed by Changsub and Ilhoon. Upper storey with the beacon of the lighthouse was one storey ahead from Sungjae's room.

After the dinner three boys went to the upper storey. The moon was bright in the sky and the land was covered by silvery snow. The ocean wasn't freeze but it became so numb and mysterious. ''its lonely here'' Changsub said while sipping his hot coffee.

''yeah... but Its peaceful'' Ilhoon added. He was enjoying a beer.

''Peaceful like a chicken'' Sungjae said, taking another bite of his chicken leg. ''bo?'' Ilhoon asked with a confused face.

''it's a gag hyung'' Sungjae said with his chicken-full mouth.

''what kind of gag is that?'' Ilhoon gave a weird look at him ''tsk~ stupid''

''yah! Can you see something there?'' suddenly Changsub pointed somewhere on the direction of the ocean.

''what?'' Ilhoon and Sungjae looked the direction. ''something is shining there. On the rock. Can't see it clearly because of snowing'' Changsub replied.

Sungjae and Ilhoon looked there but nothing was visible to them. ''you are sick hyung lets go inside'' Sungjae dragged him inside. But Ilhoon was still looking there. On the rock which was coated by the snow he saw something weird. But suddenly, it disappeared.

After the boys went to sleep Ilhoon saw a weird dream. In his dream there was a woman in black and she came to him and grabbed his neck, trying to nibble on him. Then another woman in red dragged him in his back and protected him from the woman in black. Then the woman in red grab his neck and kissed his lips, so passionately.

''aaahh!!! Igeboya!'' Ilhoon hissed, while getting up. He woke up in the end of the dream. ''tsk~ Im getting crazy these days. Yeah I know hormones don't lie. But hold on Ilhoon-ah! Just wait a bit'' he cheered up himself and layed down on the bed again.

Early in the morning, suddenly Changsub woke up. It was a miracle to be honest. Changsub is someone who FREAKING loves to sleep. But today, as in a magic he suddenly woke up.

"huh? Boya?" Changsub whined when he saw the time. "HEOL!! Its 4.30am!!! Am I crazy? Its still the NIGHT!!" Changsub covered his head with the blanket but surprisingly, the goddess of the sleepiness didnt hug him. Changsub spent few more minuates rolling on the bed but finally he decided to drink a cup of coffee and get to sleep. He wore his winter coat and Changsub came out from his room and slowly step down on the stair case. He passed Ilhoon's room carefully. Through the side windows of the light-house stair case, Changsub saw something again.

"that thing! Its shining again, like yesterday night" he mumbled.

[To be cont:]