Part 2

It was still snowing but he wanted to check that weird shining thing he just saw. "it's like a mermaid" he whispered.

It was dark and very cold but that silver light figure was able to get Lee Changsub out. Changsub opened the main door and walked up to the ocean, stepping on the frozen white beach.

"changsub...." a female voice started to echo within his ears, out of the blue.

"huh?" Changsub rotated left and right to find the voice but no one was around there.

"I'm here.. Follow the silver light..." that fairy-like voice whispered again.

"are you a ghost?" Changsub stuttered "or a water spirit?" He looked at the ocean. But nothing was visible. Suddenly that mermaid figure started to shine again in silver colour.

"that figure!" Changsub muttered. "could it be?" he ran to the figure to catch it but suddenly a weird thing happened.

*****************************************************************************************************

When Sungjae woke up it was around 7am. He tried to sleep some extra time. Finally around 7.45am he got out from his room.

"good morning hyung" Sungjae said when he saw Ilhoon in the living room. He was struggling with the television.

"morning!" he just said, still pressing buttons of the TV controller.

"what are you doing?" sungjae asked out of curiosity.

"the tv doesnt work. Even I can't make a call or connect to the internet with my hand phone."

"huh? is it broken? here my hand phone if you want" Sungjae handed Ilhoon his mobile phone.

"this doesnt work either. See? No signal"

"oh? Perhaps, winter storm?" Sungjae said heading to the kitchen. "hyung, is changsubie hyung still sleeping?"

"yeah. He didn't come down yet. Sungjae-ah we can't order something cos our phones don't work. lets cook sumthing together. Im hungry as hell." Ilhoon followed Sungjae to the kitchen. Sungjae had already started to make three milk coffees.

"Ilhoon hyung! Changsub hyung is not in his room" Sungjae ran down to Ilhoon with a cup of milk coffee. Sungjae was trying to wake up and give morning coffee to changsub but the door was open. So he entered to the room. Then he saw that Changsub wasn't in his room.

"jeonmal?" Ilhoon asked surprisingly.

"dae! Even his winter coat wasn't there. Seems like he went for a walk" Sungjae replied.

"yah, does it even make any sense? Changsub hyung in this snowy morning? He doesn't go for a walk even in the summer"

''Snow.. I didn't see snow today'' Sungjae said playfully, like a little kid who was longing to see snow in the morning. Sungjae pull out the curtain in the living room window to see the snow. But something made him terrified. ''Hyu..HYUNG!!!'' Sungjae screamed.

''Ilhoon hyung!!!!!'' Sungjae couldn't believed the thing which he was witnessing at the moment. Ilhoon walked up to Sungjae with a confused expression. And he looked out through the window. Ilhoon's eyes almost gotta popped out.

''what is this???'' Ilhoon pointed something which was looking at them through the window. ''is it a fish? It seems like a fish! And...''

''the outside is.... UNDER WATER!'' Sungjae replied.