Part 4

Guardian fairies of the Singing Forest, fairy Hanbi and fairy Zujin escorted Princess Yuna and Ahri to the inside of the deepest spot in the frozen Singing Forest. It was darker and colder. There were thousands of golden fire flies in the deep spot. But unlike normal fire flies these magical fire flies could spread magical dust.

"nomu yeppuda!" Yuna said happily. "nae.. I have never seen them with magical dust" Ahri added. Silvery ice coated gigantic trees shone beautifully with magical dust of golden fire flies.

"these fire flies aren't just normal fire flies. They were originally tiny fairies but they have broken the law so Zujin and me had to punished them." Hanbi said looking at fire flies.

"that's why they spread the magical dust. Cos they were fairies before." Zujin added.

"their job is lighten the area of lord Dong-geun" Hanbi said, starting to walk again.

"by the way, i wonder. They say the singing forest is very dangerous and full of dark magic. But we haven't seen dangerous creatures..." Yuna said. "except..." she motioned the guardian fairies from the back, to Ahri.

Ahri giggled silently but the fairies heard it.

"it was probably because you were lucky enough to meet one of the powerful creatures in the forest. Had you met someone before us?" Zujin asked. She turned her ocean blue eyes at the girls.

"huh? Powerful creature? Aniyeo we haven't. Its just you two" Ahri said, thoughtfully.

"mmm, yeah just a forestman who insisted that he lives in this forest" Yuna added.

"there's no such a person in the forest" Hanbi replied looking at girls with disbelieving eyes. "you were just LUCKY then" she continued.

They passed few weird places with human skeletons and skulls. Yuna and Ahri, two girls felt sumthing within their spine. "what the..." Yuna gulped. "skeletons? The magical creatures in the Singing Forest are everlasting. Then who's skeletons are they?" Ahri whispered.

"perhaps... These skeletons must be those Kayans who never come back again" Yuna thought. It chilled her out. "but according to legends, if someone steps into the singing forest he or she will never age again. Then were these Kayans murdered by Immortals?" Yuna was thoughtful. Bt these questions made her regret of coming to the forest.

"If that's the case, then Ahri and I... What will happen to us?"

**********************************************************************************************

''Igeboyeyo!!!'' Sungjae shouted. Ilhoon was froze on the sofa. The sight they just witnessed surprised them.

''Eu...Eu..Eunkwang hyung!'' Ilhoon, now standing infront of the main door right beside Sungjae stuttered. The two boys were looking at the figure which was standing in front of the other side of the door ...well it was more like floating or diving in the ocean by the way.

The water of the ocean dashed to the light house. But surprisingly it didn't harm Ilhoon or Sungjae. ''are we going to sink?'' Sungjae cried.

''You are not'' the figure beside the door said. ''Eunkwang hyung! What are you?'' Ilhoon asked looking at the bottom part of the figure's body. He didn't have legs. He had a tail like a merman instead!!

''Hyung.. whats this?'' Sungjae whined like a kid. You can see the terror in his narrow eyes. same goes for Ilhoon. His big eyes showed his surprise. ''seul.. seulma... are you a merman???''