Chapter 4 - Dreams

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting in my cage while I see two huge bodies skating their way towards me. Their bodies looked familiar and I realize that it's Fleury and Geno. Wait Fleury is a goaltender, not a forward. What's going on? Why are they at my game??

"I will make this goal for you Dana," Geno said.

I am so confused because now I'm sitting behind the net watching them push each other for the puck.

"That was cheating!" yelled Fleury.

He dropped the gloves as they fell to the ice in slow motion. Geno turns around and does the same. They are circling each other taking off their elbow pads and putting their fists up to fight. Wait! They're on the same team!

"Fleury! Geno! Don't do this! I'm not worth it!" I yelled. I heard the pain in my voice. I didn't want them to fight over me. This is ridiculous. Geno doesn't like me like that, we're just best friends. Fleury, I have no clue what he wants. 

A girl shows up across the distance and is shouting Fleury's name. 

"Fleury! I'm back! Come to me" she says.

I couldn't see her face but suddenly Fleury turns towards her. He skates towards where she stands and takes her into his arms. My heart fell into my stomach. What's going on? Who is she? I can feel the jealousy crawling up in me. I hate this feeling. Why though? Fleury is just a close friend.

I then yell for Geno. By then, Geno saw how hurt I was from Fleury's actions and started to get off the ice and turn away from me. What the heck?!?! I thought he was fighting for me!! Did I just lose them? Did I.....

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up crying while Fleury was shaking me to wake up fully. I couldn't even look at him. I realize that it was just a dream but it still hurt. I thought I was starting to like Fleury but there isn't a girl in the picture for him. Maybe Geno likes me. I'm not sure what to do. 

I turn toward Flower. He takes his hand and wipes away a tear that fell to my cheek. 

"Dana, are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep and started crying." He looked so sad. I wonder what else I said.

I looked at the time and it was time to make breakfast. I promised him that I was fine and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. That left him stunned and happy. I could see the look in his eyes. It gave me a smile and my chance to escape the warm bed. I threw off the covers and realized that Fleury somehow lost his pants and they were at the bottom of the bed. I laughed my head off even though he was still wearing boxers. 

He looked down and was as red as a tomato. He tried to use the blanket to cover himself but I wouldn't let go of the covers and got on top of him.

"Dana, ummm I wouldn't do that" he looked away shyly.

I assumed what he was saying and I got off quick and gave him his pants. 

"Heehee, whoops. Sorry Flower!" I said as I ran out of the room.

"That's not fair! Wait! Dana!" I heard him yell. I was already down the stairs and had to start breakfast, so I ignored him.

I was making dinner while Geno and Beau came in and gasped. Beau was covering his eyes but Geno was wide eyed and staring.

"What? Do I have food on me?" I said looking down at myself. Shoot. I totally forgot to put on pants.....This is awkward.

"Beau, I'm your sister, you have seen it all before. Geno, you are just gonna have to get used to it haha," I said. I don't think Geno had a problem with that.