Chapter 2 - Home

"Flower? Is that you?"

I shuffled my feet just in case I wouldn't fall flat on my face. That shortly ended when I fell over skates and what I'm assuming are goalie pads.

I looked around to see if I could see any speck of light to guide me to the door when the lights flashed back on and Flower and Beau jumped on me. We were all laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt.

"Guys, two huge hockey players are crushing me!" I yelled laughing.

They giggled and Beau said "I'm going to go set the table for dinner." He left me and Flower in the room by ourselves. I decided I break the silence since he is really shy.

"So what do you need help with Flower?" I looked up at him and he pointed to his hockey gear on the floor.

We began to organize his things into his hockey bag and straightening up the room so he would feel more comfortable. He stayed in my hockey room that had my stuff and posters/ pucks everywhere.

"Merci, Dana." He said shyly looking down.

"De rien Flower!" I said. He looked up at me with shocked eyes and said, "You know French?" I said I only a knew little bit.

We were called down to dinner by Beau saying that the food was ready. We both headed towards the door but Flower stopped right in front of me and said, "Thank you for letting me stay here."

He blushed and ran downstairs. I thought to myself, he is so adorable. Giggling at the thought I made my way downstairs as well.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my plate when Flower said, "let me do it for you." He is such a gentleman.

"Okay, thanks Flower!"

We all sat down at the dinner table and Beau yelled out.

"Let's do a movie night!" We all yelled "yeah!"

Over dinner we discussed what movie topics we should watch. The two choices was the In the Room series of the penguins or Batman. They both debated over it and I said that I was going to the store to get some snacks and ice cream.

I left the front door and got into my car and drove down to Harris Teeter.

Boy's POV (Flower and Beau):

"Hey Beau, thank you for letting me stay with you and your sister." Flower said.

"No problem, it's our pleasure. Plus I thought it would be really fun. My sister loves pranks and your the perfect prankster."

They both laughed and they turned on the tv.

"Hey Beau. I thought I should tell you this beforehand." Flower said.

He nodded for him to go on.

"I think I might have a little crush on your sister."

Beau looked at him and laughed.

"I know you do Flower."

Flower's face went totally red with embarrassment. "Does she know?"

"No I don't think so, she gets kind of oblivious with that sort of stuff." Beau said.

"Okay good, I want to actually tell her myself later before the trip ends."

Dana's POV:

I got all the stuff for tonight when I get a text from Geno saying that he might be visiting us. I responded that it would be totally fine and that we have the room.

I drove back to the house and entered the driveway. The boys were already at the door and helped me bring in the groceries. Of course all of us tried to bring everything in with one trip. It worked but I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

"Hey guys, Geno texted me saying that he might be visiting us soon."

"That's cool" they both said but I saw Flower's expression fall a bit, I wonder why? But I didn't ask.

We got the movie going and I saw that Flower was on the couch and Beau on the floor eating his popcorn. I decided to join Flower on the couch and he put his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into his warm body and shuddered. I didn't think I was that cold.

Flower got up and grabbed a blanket that covered both of us. I was so comfortable and we all ate popcorn enjoying the Batman movie. We were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I walked up and opened the door and to my surprise it was my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading. Sorry it's been a while but message me about anything and comment and vote!! Thank you!!!