Say goodbye...

"LETS GO MACKENZIE, NICK,
JACK AND SABRINA!" my father yelled. It was time to say goodbye to the house I was raised in my whole life, time to say goodbye to my childhood memories for good. Before I closed the door I looked back me and saw imagines of my childhood. I cry and shut the door. "Get in the truck u fag" Jack told me. "Umm who do u think u are talking to?!" I say in a sarcastic way. Jack replied with "I'm talking to the fag, the bitch standing in front of the house dip shit!" I look at him smiling and laughing while I run into the truck.

*3 Hours later*

I had just woken up... My favorite song was on the radio when I woke up, Stressed out by Twenty One Pilots. I turn it up 5 notches. I kick Nick to wake up. He responds to me with "What the fuck do you want faggot!" I said "never mind" my mom said we are less than 1 hour away... I went back to sleep.

*1 hour later*

"Mackenzie, Jack, Nick and Sabrina get up" mom told us.. At least she didn't yell like our dad does. As soon as we get out of the truck we go inside "OMG ITS SUCH A BIG AND NICE HOUSE" all us kids had yelled. Our house was set because my father and uncle Dino came here for the past 3 months to set up the place. I walked upstairs and I saw my room was the second largest room.

(Hope u guys like it 🙏🏽😛)