Birthday Girl

* November,27 Mackenzie' birthday*

Message from Hunter-

Hunter❣❤️💞- Good morning birthday girl! Today your 15, your so lucky u just got me beat by a few months. Anyway I have something special for you, when u see this text me back and I'll come give it to u! Love you princess!
Kenzie❤️😍💞- I'm up. Thank you so much I love u so much, your my prince!
Hunter❣❤️💞- Ahh your up I'll be over soon.
Kenzie❤️😍💞- I will text u when to come over ok.
Hunter❣❤️💞- Okay.
*message ended*
I walked down stairs and Sabrina comes up to me and says "Happy birthday to my awkward and my Beautiful big sister Mackenzie I love u!"
"Thanks Sabrina!" I said. All I did was walk into the living room and my brothers attack me. They started yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FAGOT WE LOVE U!" I just looked at them after they stopped hitting me and attaching me. I got up and they were jut lying on the floor. I jumped on them yelling "THANKS U ASSHOLES!!" Mom was in the kitchen cooking. She gave me a hug and she also told me happy birthday. After an hour in a half of talking and eating I go upstairs and change. There was finally some snow outside and it was cold. I put on my black leggings and my plane blue flannel. I flatten my hair to which I normally do. I walked downstairs and I put on my light brown UGG'S. I yelled "ILL BE BACK LATER IM GOING TO HUNTER'S!" My mom yelled back "OK BE BACK BEFORE 3:00 PLEASE!" I was at Hunter's now. I walk in and Christine comes up to me and gives me a hug and says "Happy birthday honey!" I replied back "Thanks Christine!" I don't even get half way up the stairs and u trip over Brandon's stupid hover board. It was orange and black. I yelled up to Brandon "BRANDON COME MOVE THIS DAMN HOVER BOARD!!" He rad down the stairs and looked at me and grabbed his hover board and walked away. I went into Hunter's room and he wasn't there. I checked Ashton's room he wasn't there he wasn't anywhere up stairs. I looked over the balcony that looked over the living room and there he was. I yell "HUNTERRRR!" Hunter looks up and sees me and he gets up and runs to the stairs. I got to the end of the stairs and I ran up to him and he catches me. He picks me up. He smiles and says "Looks like me and my girl are matching today. I love you Kenzie." He kissed me then put me down. He was wearing black jeans and his plain blue flannel. It was kinda cute. Him and Christine took me upstairs to Hunter's room. His room was full of gifts. There had to be at least 15 or 20 gifts in total.
"Hunter and Christine u didn't have to get me anything, I'm just glad I'm here with all of you guys." I said sadly. "Yea we did you and Hunter have been with each other since June and u dated in the middle of June. You have been with him for 7 months now u deserve this." Christine said happily. Hunter, Christine, Brandon, and Ashton and I all sit down on the floor so I can open one the gifts. About an hour later I finish opening all the stupid they gave me. Hunter left the room. He came back with a small box that had a red heart on it. He got on his knees and opened it. He said "I saved up for this and made it for you I hope u love it." It was a necklace with a M&H (Mackenzie & Hunter) and a heart with red stones in it. I gave him a hug and cried. While I was crying I said "It's the best thing I could ask for, I love it and I won't ever take it off!" He kissed me and said "You're welcome and I love u to!" I texted my mom.

Kenzie👽❤️- Can I stay at Hunter's tonight his mom wants to watch movies with us!? Please mom it's my birthday!
Mom❤️💞Yeah of course! Your brothers aren't here and Sabrina isn't here they went to their friends houses.
Kenzie👽❤️- Thanks mom I love u, I'll text you if I need anything! XOXO
Mom❤️💞- XOXOX

Since it was my birthday I pick the movie and I picked The last song.
We were in the middle of the movie and I was thinking to myself "Today was the best day ever, just if it was me doing the usual at Hunter's with him and his family. I still had the best birthday yet"  Today I felt special, today was
The birthday girls day

A/n:  Let me know how the book is so far I have been trying so hard on this book to make it good! Love you guys!