Fight

It was mine and Hunter's first fight. We have never gotten into a fight before. The fight was because I was texting one of my old friends John. We used to be friends before I lived in New York and we have dated for 1 month before I moved. Hunter won't even text me! I texted Hunter expecting for an answer.

Kenzie❤️😍💞- Hunter I'm sorry he's just a friend I promise. I don't like him. I thought I was you're girl, I thought you wanted me to be with you forever? Hunter I promise you I won't text him again plz answer me?!
Hunter❣❤️💞-  If you were my girl you wouldn't have texted him Mackenzie! I'm sorry I'm not mad I'm just really upset right now. You have to give me space.

I don't respond to his last text since he "needed space" I know I just texted Hunter but I need to tell John not to text me again because knowing John he will. (Mack or Kenzie is short for Mackenzie)

Mack😛- look you can't text me again ok?! My boyfriend is now mad at me ok yeah we did date for 1 month when I was still in New York but now I left and moved on. I'm not in love with you John I'm in love with Hunter! He's a better guy than you'll ever be John. I can't stand the fact that your trying to get with me when you know Hunter and I have been together for 5-6 months! Just do me a favor and back off me thanks!
John😤- I'm sorry Mack sorry. I will try not to text you again !

I don't text him back and now my phone is blowing up with message from 5 people- Christine, Brandon, Jack, Sabrina, Mom
I answer my mom first.

Mommy😘💯-  Kenzie I'm running late and if your going over Hunter's bring clothes Christine wants you over there for a girls night just you and her. I love you text you when I get out of work!
Kenzie😛💞- ok

Now I answer Christine message.

Christine💜💯- Hey Kenzie I want to know if you can sleep over just a girls night. Just you and I Kenzie. If you want to and if you can let me know!
Kenzie💜😛Yea I'll be glad to have a girls night with you, my mom said it's ok! What time would you like me over?
Christine💜💯- I'm home for the rest of the day you can come over when ever my dear!
Kenzie💜😛- Okay I'm going to pack I'll be over in 15!

Now I text the moron upstairs to see what he wants.

Jack🙏🏽😇- My litta niggie come upstairs your wanted.
Kenzie😌🙏🏽💯Fine

Now I text the pip squeak Sabrina.So many people oh my god!

Brie😋💜- Come upstairs you wanted.

Kenzie😛💓- I already know geez you people!

Now last Brandon.

Brandon😋😋💚- Are you and Hunter ok sorry to ask?
Kenzie😛🙃💚No comment talk to you later!

I go upstairs and I pack my bag. I don't bother asking Sabrina or Jack what they want. I leave the house to go next door. I'm so upset right now for the fact it's our first fight and nothing is okay between us right now! I just don't know what to do.

( If you guys got confused the next chapter is going to clear the air between Kenzie and Hunter!!)