#POMS Tour

Hunter❣❤️💞- Hey I know it's late notice but I'm going on tour for 2 weeks. U haven't met any of the boys on tour yet. The director of the tour would like to know if you want to come with us? I want you to be on tour with me for 2 weeks. If you can come let me know! Love you💗
Kenzie❤️😍💞- I would have to ask. But I would love to come with you hold on let me ask...

So I texted my mom and asked her if I can go with Hunter on Tour.

Kenzie👽❤️- Mom, Hunter wants to know if I can go on tour with him and his mom and brother and some friends. For 2 weeks, please mom please!!
Mom❤️💞- Yea u can Christine already asked me if you can go, come and pack you guys leave tomorrow morning. Love u gtg back to work!

I'm so excited to go with him, I better let him know!

Kenzie❤️😍💞- I'm going with you guys!!
Hunter❣❤️💞- Ok we leave tomorrow morning, we're all packed I wanna help you pack so be right over!

         Mackenzie's POV
Hunter came over and helped me pack. Our first stop was in NYC (New York City). I'm so excited it's winter break and I'm going with him on tour. I can't just stop thinking about it. I think I'm just over thinking the whole tour thing. I'm leaving my mom for Christmas and New Years for the first time. I'm not scared I'm just worried. I don't trust Jack or Nick not even Sabrina. Dads not even home yet, he's still with uncle Dino fixing cars back in New York. Here just because I can I will tell u what I packed. ( 5 pairs of leggings, 4 pairs of jeans, long sleeve and short sleeve shirts, my Pink hoodie and my Adidas hoodie and my charger) You don't even know how excited I am. My mom said my Christmas presents aren't in the house so I don't know where they are. We leave at 6:30 tomorrow morning. Well I got to go in sleeping over Hunter's tonight. It's alright 10:00 P.M.

Hunter's POV
Well shes coming with me. That's gunna be the best Christmas present this year to be honest. I can't believe this is happening! My mom trusts me that much to let Kenzie come on tour for two weeks with us. She's sleeping over tonight so we don't have to bother her family in the morning. This is gunna be the best Christmas this year. I bought her the best present. I bought her a Promise Ring. A promise ring means- even if we break up and never talk again, you have to promise to never forget and promise to be friends. It might sound corny, but she always talks about how she wants one. I told her mom not to get her the ring because I wanted to get it for her. Her mom loves me! Well I got to go she's here now and we have to get up early tomorrow. Goodnight!