Split up

You woke up with Gally Laying by you, you tried to get up and felt a terrifying pain corse through your body cause Gally to wake up, "What's happening?!" You asked worry and pain lacing your voice, "Newt stabbed you, we got split up into groups of three after that..." He said like he did something wrong, "Who are we with?" You asked holding your stomach causing Gally to get a look of sorrow on his face, "We're with Chuck, they didn't think it was safe for him to be around Newt or Teresa, and your his sister...." "I'm his what?!" "His sister!!!!!! S.I.S.T.E.R! SISTER!!!!" He said jokingly making you chuckle and smile a little which you hadn't done in 3 and a half years, "You just smiled and laughed a little I saw it!" Gally said pointing at you. A few hours after walking with Gally and Chuck you heard a gunshot and people start yelling you turned and ran towards the screaming and saw Winston had just tried to kill himself, "WINSTON WHAT THE CRAP MAN!!!!!" You screamed taking the gun away only causing Winston to show you his stomach, "What happened to you?" You said your voice going soft, "I'm becoming one of them... Please let me shoot myself or at least put me out of my misery...please" He said whispering the last part, tears threatened to spill out of your eyes, you raised the gun slowly until it pointed at his head, "Don't you bloody do it." New said threateningly, "I'll shoot you too mister suicide!" You said hatred, sadness, and pure anger lacing every little inch of your voice causing him to back off. A few minutes after glaring at each other you returned your attention back to Winston and raised the gun back up, you started hesitating since Winston was the only one who has actually been nice to you, he even replaced Gally. You pulled the trigger a few minutes later shooting him in the head twice then fell on you knees and began crying only to get comforted by the one person you didn't want to talk to or see ever again...