Abandoned and Escaped

A few months after you and Newt were fully healed you were running in section seven when you found a tunnel like place. You walked down the long corridor and a door opened up and showed a huge red circles with numbers on it. 'Am I supposed to enter a code or pattern or something?' You thought getting interrupted by a griever screech realizing you only had 3 minutes till the doors closed so that meant you would probably pass out when you got into the glade. You could hear the god awful sounds of the maze doors closing and you were still 1 minute and fifty seconds away. You ran faster than your body could handle based on that your lungs were painfully screaming for air. When the sight of Minho laying on the ground gushing blood caught your attention so you ran over put him on your back and were only able to jog. About 27 seconds after that you heard Chuck, Thomas, Alby, and Ben yelling that you could do it and to just leave Minho but you kept jogging and made actually made it. You didn't see Newt or Teresa anywhere so Gally gladly helped you find them in the deadheads makeing out. "NICE TO SEE YOU TO NEWT IM SO THANKFUL YOU WERE THERE FOR ME WHEN I ALMOST DIDNT MAKE IT BUT I SEE YOU WERE TO BUSY SUCKING ON LITTLE MISS TRIGGERS FACE WHILE IM RISKING MY LIFE OUT THERE TO HELP YOU GUYS BLOODY ESCAPE!!!!" You screamed infuriated, "Im sor-" "NO SORRY DOESNT CUT IT!!! I FOUND THE EXIT NEWT!!! AND YOUR SO WELCOME CAUSE NOW YOU AND TERESA CAN DATE CAUSE WE'RE DONE!!!" You said turning around kissing Gally straight on the lips leaving Newt in shock, "SUCK IT YOU WANNA BE!" You screamed ripping your throat out running away crying.