Right Arm

You woke up with your torso and Lower left leg bandaged with some blood seeping threw, you had no idea what was going on, where you were, what happened, nothing, all you knew was that you wanted Newt right now. About an hour later Ben and Gally walked in, "he said How are you doing?" Ben asked, softness in his voice, "Fine, I guess..." You shrugged instantly regretting it as a huge shocking pain coursed throughout your body causing you to let out a blood curdling scream in agonizing pain, "What's bloody happening?!" You heard Newt rush in panic lacing every inch of his voice, "I don't know, she shrugged then screamed." Gally says stepping back for Newt so he could be by you, "Hey love." He says soothingly and takes your hand gently in his, "Hi Newt..." You say quietly, "Where are we? What happened? What's going on?" You questioned a bit nervously, "We're with the right arm, we made it." He smiles at you, "And you got struck by lightning." He says his voice saddening before kissing you on the cheek, "Get some rest love." He whispers and stands up as Ben and Gally walk out, "Wait... Will you stay with me?" You ask a nervous tone in your voice, "Of course love." He walks over to you as you scoot over a bit for him as he crawls in next to you, putting an arm around you gently, carful not to cause any pain for you, "I love you..." He says, his words muffled by your hair, "I love you too." You say and lay your head on his chest, both of you quickly drifting off into sleep.