The Glade

You wake up in a box and start having a panic attack not being able to remember your name, age, parents, where you live...nothing when all of a saddened the box comes to a rough stop and the doors are pulled open. There's a tall boy looking down at you confused. "Newt what is it?" The leader asks causing the boy to look up concerned, "Its a girl." He says in a thick British accent. "Where am I?" "This is the glade." The boy says motioning upwards. A few seconds later you scurry out of the box and start running full speed ahead towards and open gap in a gigantic wall. "WE GOTTA RUNNER!" One of the boys yelled causing all the others to hoot and holler at you. You topple over getting pinned by a boy with a lack of eyebrows. "What happened to your face I've seen pig poop better looking than you." You said in a sassy tone. About a minute later after he figures out what you had just said his fist connects with your face causing you to yelp in pain holding you nose which was now gushing blood. A few gladers ran over including the one they called Newt. "Whats her tattoo they put on her say?" He asked out of no where, "Newt don't worry about that her nose is gush-" the leader got cut off by newt, "I don't bloody care about her nose right now Alby we need to know what her place in the group is like me im the glue and Minho's the real leader. We need to know her bloody shucking place." He said calmly now looking at your back when he backed away slightly surprised. "What is it?" Alby asked concern lacing his voice. "We need to talk privately Alby. No ones tattoo has ever said that." He said pointing to you.