Chapter 12

Alicia

“Hey D” I said hugging him “wassup” he said looking past me. “You good?” “Yea” he said smiling a little. “What you doing here?” I asked confused. “Uhh…I was in the neighborhood wanted to say hey before I went home.” “Oh” I said smiling. “Yea” his phone went off. “Hello…yea….aight” he hung up. “I gotta go” he said hugging me. “Okayyy” I said. He drove off and I went in. that was weird. I shook it off and went in my room. I lay down and as soon as I did there was a knock on my door. “Come in” my mom walked in heyy honey” “hey momma” I said sitting up. “I wanna talk to you about relationships” she said sitting next to me. “Okay. Well with who? Me and your relationship?” I asked concerned. “No” “me and dad” “no” my eyes got wide. “Wait you and dad? Oh Lawddd please don’t tell me yall getting a divorce!” I said with tears in my eyes.

 “What? No honey. Calm down” she said “oh. Then who?” I asked wiping my eyes. “You and Sean.” My heart skipped. “What you mean.” “Well I know you don’t have many girls as friends and I just want you to be careful. I know you and Sean really close. Maybe yall can like take a break from each other yall always together. You could find you some girls to hang with” she said. I just looked at her. “What ma?” I asked with disbelief. “You and Sean are a little maybe to close?” she said “why” I asked frowning. “Well yall at ages where you get curious.” “Ma I’m 17 not 12” I said getting upset. Before she could respond my dad called her down. “We’ll finish this talk later” she said leaving out. I sat there pissed. Why would she request that? She knows me and females don’t get along.

**NEXT DAY**

Alicia

My alarm went off. I sleepily turned it off. Said my prayers and fixed my bed. I went to the bathroom and jumped at the sight I saw in the mirror. My hair was everywhere! My scarf must have come off last night. I brushed my teeth; re wrapped my hair and jumped in the shower. I got out and creamed my skin. I put on my high waist shorts, tucked in my V neck and put on my Cheetah belt and sandals. I put on my gold jewelry and did my makeup. I unwrapped my hair and let it fall to my shoulders. I smiled at the sight. I sprayed on my perfume, grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. “Morning” I said to my parents.

“Good morning” they said “you look pretty” my mom gushed “thanks” I said biting into a apple. “Shorts look a little short” my dad said eye balling my outfit. “Daddy” I wined. “Daddy nothing” he said sipping his coffee. My phone went off. “Hello” “you ready?” “Yea” “aite don’t eat cause we going to get breakfast” “okay” I said throwing away my apple. “I’m gone” I said. “It’s a little early aint it?” “We getting breakfast” “who’s we” my mom asked. I looked at her. Beep-beep “gotta go” I said running out.

I got in Sean’s car and put my seat belt on. He turned down the music. “Good morning” he said staring at me. “Morning” I said smiling back. “You look….beautiful” he said staring still. “Thanks” I said smiling and looking out the window. “Where we eating at?” “IHOP” he said.

We walked in IHOP together and were seated. “Your mom and dad handled everything?” he asked looking at the menu. “Yea but guess what?” “What” he said “my mom came at me sideways with some bull shit bout us taking a break from each other.” He frowned “why” “who knows” I said looking for the waiter. “She want me and is jealous” he said smiling. “Boy bye” we ordered the food and the whole time the waitress was flirting with Sean. I was getting irritated. How she know we won’t together?

After we ate we were just talking. The waitress came to give us the ticket. She slipped her number in his hand and walked off.  He was smiling hard. I shook my head and got up. “What’s wrong” he asked. “Nothing” I said upset. “Don’t act like that” he said grabbing my ass as we walked out. “Stop” I said slapping his hand. “Don’t be mad LiLi” he said blowing kissed at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He been over using my other nick name lately ion know what for though.

We pulled up to school with 20 minutes to spare. “So wassup up with you and ol girl” I asked curious. “I don’t know. I told her I needed a break.” He said leaning back. This nigga could possibly get back with her. I felt used. I just shook my head and got out. “Where you going” “To my locker” I said closing the door.

First and second period flew by fast. I was headed to lunch when I saw D. he was with some mixed looking chick. He leaned down and kissed her. I frowned and went up to him. “Darius?” he turned around and saw me. His eyes widened. I looked at the girl and saw she had a little pudge. I looked back him hurt. “I can explain” I said holding my hand. I pulled it away. “Explain what” the girl said. “Nothing at all” I said walking away. I felt played. This is exactly why I’m single now. I grabbed a soda out the machine and some chips and left out the cafeteria. I was walking down the hall thinking about college and eating my chips. This was my last year! Imma really miss these halls. I was brought out my thoughts by a push. I turned around to see Tisha. I know this bitch didn’t just push me?

Tisha

I was leaving out the café from eating with Sean. He had finally calmed down and took me back. I was so damn happy! I had my baby back. I was walking down the hall when I saw Alicia. This was my chance to show this Bitch he is mines and he ain’t going anywhere. I walked up to her and pushed her. She turned around and looked at me. She immediately got pissed.

Alicia

“Why you hanging around Sean all the damn time?” “What?” I asked her. She was looking really stupid. The nigga broke up with her. Why she still riding his damn dick? “You heard me bitch” the bell rung and people started to fill the halls and look at us. I had been waiting to fuck her ass up. My books were in the classroom. I was ready for that ass. ”What the hell is your problem?” I said getting loud. “Yo bitch ass is my problem.” That set me off. “So do sum bitch! I’m tired of yo ass!” I yelled taking my earrings off and pulling my hair up. “Break it up” teachers were coming telling kids to go to class. I’ll be damn if they suspend me for fussing. If I’m getting sent home then it’s gonna be for something worth it. Imma beat this bitch ass. “You two come with me” a teacher said. “Bitch” she said walking ahead of me.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her back hitting her in the head. She started yelling. She had me all fucked up. Don’t EVER turn ya back on somebody during fight. Dumbass. Teachers were trying to pull us apart and people were going crazy. Some were recording and others were yelling. She had a teacher holder her and I had two trying to get me away and another was trying to loosen my grip. Some more teachers came to get students to go away. I let go and they dragged me.

But I got free and ran after her ass. She was talking shit I dodged the one teach that had her and hit her in her mouth she swung back catching the side of my face. That pissed me off so I began two piecing her in her face. I hit her in her nose and blood gushed out. I jumped back and swung hitting her from the side. I heard people getting hype. “Damnnnnnn” one nigga said really loud. “Two piecing that ass” another said. We got pulled apart again but I wanted the ass again. I start to pull towards her. I felt my boobs ready to pop out my shirt.

I elbowed the teacher yelling “get off me!” I ran to her again and hit her between her eyes. She immediately dropped. Everybody went wild. A cop snatched my ass up and handcuffed me. “Please don’t throw me on the ground! I just got this outfit it’s too cute!” I begged. He looked at me like I was crazy and took me to the office.

I sat there for eternity waiting to be called back. My mom came in and shook her head. “Really Alicia” “sorry” I mumbled they told me to get my stuff while they talked to my mom. I got my stuff and headed back to the office. “Licia” he said running up to me. “Hey” I said touching my face. I had a cut on it from when she hit me. “I heard you were fighting” “yeaaa” I said smiling. “And I heard you told the cop not to throw you on the ground.” I started laughing with him. “Yeaaa” “you win?” “Of course” I said looking down. “Who you fight?” “Tisha” I said quietly. He looked at me and was lost. “I gotta go. They are expecting me in the office. I got suspended.” I said walking off and leaving him behind.