Chapter 22

Alicia

“Thank you for getting me” I said as we drove out the parking lot. “No problem” he said smiling at me. “So why was yall here?” he asked. “Honestly I have no clue. She told me we were going out and we pull up to that little spot. We get out and she go right to the table like she been there before. Then you’ll never believe who our waiter was” “who” he asked stopping at the light. “Darius” I said looking at him. He clenched his jaw and frowned. “So anyway I was like hey D I didn’t know you worked here. And once he got our order ma was like he was handsome and trying to push that subject of Darius.” “Why she doesn’t like me anymore?” she asked pulling off. “Something about how I should have waited to give you chance because you and ol was together and stuff.” I said looking down messing with my fingers.

He was quiet the rest of the ride. We pulled up to his house and got out. We walked in and I spoke to his parents. “Hello Mrs. Anggie, Mr. John.” I said politely and smiling. “Hello” they said together. I followed Sean up to his room. He kicked off his Js and laid on the bed.  “Baby” I said nudging him. He didn’t say anything. “Sean” I said looking at him. “What” he said with an attitude. “What’s your problem?” he was quiet. “Do you wanna be with me?” I frowned and sat down.

“Of course I do! You mean the world to me. You’re my best friend, protector, partner, my baby, my other half and my love.” I said looking at him in the eyes. “So what ya moms said don’t faze you do it?” “No! Why you think I called you to get me? I couldn’t deal with her saying that so I called you.  You know I love you and you know I care.”

“Love you too.” I smiled lightly. I have to get my dad to talk to my mom cause she really pushing it. She got to get use to my decision. Mrs. Anggie coming around slowly, so why can’t she do the same?

I laid on his back. “Bae” I said softly. “Wassup.” “You remember that song by Sammie.” “Come with me” he said finishing my sentence. “Yeaa” I said smiling. “What about it.” he said. “That song remind me of us.” I said kissing the side of his head. He turned over so I was laying on his chest. “Maybe it’s meant for us.” He said licking his lips.

Sean

“Maybe” she said smiling. “I felt the same way Sammie felt. I wanted you to be happy and I wanted you to be happy with me. I saw how unhappy you were with Cain and I just wanted to let you know how I felt but you were forcing yourself and everyone to believe you was happy.” I said playing in her hair. “Really” she said sitting up. “Yea. All I wanted was you to come with me but you were stubborn making it seem like Cain was who you really wanted. So I gave up.” I said licking my lips. She was speechless. “But then you got rid of em and got with a real nigga like me” I said smirking. She burst out laughing. “You so silly” “baby you know it’s true!” “mmmhmm” she said before kissing me.

Okay this is the last Chapter! The next upload will be the Epilogue!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW!