Destruction and Death! (David x Female Reader)

Lazercorn's P.V

I was playing Gta 5 with _____, Wes, Mari and Sohinki. We didn't know what to do so everyone was going their own thing until _____ got a bit out hand, she was murdering lots of people with her motorcycle to be honest it was hilarious especially when she killed Sohinki like that. So soon we all started killing each other so I went to get a jet while ____ stayed with her motorcycle, Mari got a car while Sohinki was planning something. Mari was hunting down Sohinki, I already found ____, but she was a place where the jet couldn't fit so I got out and went looking for her. "I know you're in there just come out and you will get quick death." Something I didn't realize, I heard my jet fly off, but I wasn't the one controlling it.

_____'s P.V

I laughed while I took off with Lazercorn's jet and flew off, I could tell he was getting out an rpg so I jumped out and parachuted. I quickly got to same ground and there sticky bomb at him which took so many times so basically buildings and cars had sticky bombs too so I pressed the button and explosions everywhere, I was laughing so much I even got Sohinki and Mari. "Yay! Everything is getting blown up." Everyone else laughed at my childish personality, Lazercorn quickly found me and I ran in circles around him then I wasn't paying attention to reality surroundings and next time I knew I was kissed by him, I was in the state of shock. Then my player was killed while Mari was like "damn Lazercorn putting on the moves!" Lazercorn winked at me, Sohinki saw that and pouted like child and mumbled something. I soon got my revenge by killing Lazercorn with baseball bat. It quite the fun day, I loved being smosh games with everyone plus the fact i understood how Lazercorn felt about me.