Water Fight! (Female Reader X Anyone)

Mari's P.V

I was talking to _____, since she watches our videos of game bangs where we punish the loser while the winners get the treat to watch it in front row seats though she's always back stage and never on camera. She's my bestie and she deserves to at least experience yet every time I annoy her about when asking, she always says no. I mean if she was going to be on one, I wouldn't allow the others to punish her so bad like we do with Joven which at good times for us, but bad times for him. So walking to work from ice cream store while we were eating a cone of our favorite ice cream, I decided today would be the day where she was going to participate in our video/game and she would be kinda represented as our special guest. So I started our conversation, "So _____ wanna be on our game bang?" She and I stopped at our tracks, she sighed and said, "How many times do I have to say no?" I laughed then gave her the puppy eyes and said in child voice, "Pretty pleaded with cherry on top and all the gummy bears in the world. Then maybe I'll stop asking if you do it for once and I'll owe you one." She laughed and then said, "Fine, but no crazy punishments if I lose alright." I nodded while jumping excitedly and I grabbed her hand. I started running quickly inside the build in which she dropped her ice cream on the concrete before entering which made her a bit sad though we went inside the evaluator cause we were too lazy to walk up about 3-4 flights of stairs so once we were inside, I hugged so tight that it was kinda hard for her to breathe though once we reached our floor. I kicked open the door and pushed _____ in as the guy looked at us strangely as if we were crazy well mostly at me since I was the suspect while _____ was the victim. So I announced what just happen by shortly revising it into a sentence and said, " _____ is joining our game bang today! Also if she does up end losing, there shouldn't be a bad punishment for her though we're all playing today!" As we all sat down in a circle to think of a perfect game where we all could play. So we all looked at _____ and asked, "What game do you wanna play?" She looked at the ceiling and pondered for a bit. She replied, "How about Slenderman? I know you guys have played it before, but like solo and whoever are the last two who have the least amount of pages get to be punished." We looked at each other then talked about it and we ended up on agreeing on playing it. We all got onto a computer and honestly I already had goosebumps so did Ian and Anthony since they played it before, but back then it was more hilarious. Now to have all our reactions would be amazing and funny so as we got the Slenderman game on and we all were planning our strategies.

_____'s P.V

Honestly I was a bit scared, but I'm ready as a person whom is single and ready to mingle like a Pringle. That didn't even make sense, I don't know why I even said that to myself, at least no one can read minds though. As we all clicked start and the game loaded as we saw the dark, tall, slender trees and the sky being nighttime maybe midnight as it dark as the flashlight only lit up the center of our screen as our character move slowly. I decided to look around then collect the pages so I obviously found the first page on one of the trees so I walked pasted by so obviously everyone had one except me. I kept walking the journey of boredom and fear and I found about 7 pages so I thought I was ready to collect pages. So when I started basically before hand, everyone was either starting to get angry or cussing like a lot even Mari though she was screaming at times. As I got the fourth page, I started getting nervously cause Slender was getting closer so I went inside that building where it had two paths, one that was a dead end and the exit with the page so it was all on my luck to get out there alive. So I quickly choose left and I was stuck in the end. I was screwed so I turned around slowly and saw Slender. I screamed as my heart jumped as the screen turned into static and ended. Unfortunately mostly the others beat me by 1-3 pages ahead, but no one really got 8 pages so that was probably the only good thing other than (Smosh Crush) losing with me so I smiled and said good game to everyone while Mari felt bad for me and kept saying sorry for my loss. So (SC) and I sat down while the others discussed the punishment and after a while they came up to us with smirk on their faces while holding a swimsuit and swim trunks. Mari announced it, "Water fight so you guys gotta work together or solo to dodge the water coming at you like the hose with cold water, water balloons, water grenades and water guns squirting at you!" I knew instantly I would regret this so (SC) and I got changed in different bathrooms and honestly I felt embarrassed and more scared than playing the Slenderman game. So (SC) and I decided to work together so I had jumped onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my legs up with his muscular arms. Honestly I didn't think he had this much muscles then the hose was spraying us and (SC) was trying to run then we got squirted with water guns and water balloons/grenades landing on us as I accidentally slipped off of (SC) as he quickly fell down and rolled over. I landed onto his chest to stomach and the land hit us and we were wet and our faces were close that our lips could almost to the point just one movement it would be a kiss then the moment was ruined by the fact Mari sprayed water of the hose at us while saying, "No kissing!" Then quickly (SC) and I chased after them and got our revenge.