I'm Gonna Get Ya (Joven x Female Reader)

This was a request so now here it is

____'s P.V

"Joven! Come on hurry up! I don't wanna stand outside freezing. Plus this is what happens when we go against Lazercorn in a game." I sighed, we lost a bet to Lazercorn so both Joven and I had to act like a killer and a victim. Unfortunately I was the victim and Joven was the killer. Lazercorn followed us so he could record it for entertainment for our fans. So basically I had to outrun Joven for two hours straight outside in the streets for people to see. I was dressed like innocent lady while Joven was dressed like _____ (favorite killer). I had 20 second head start so I ran across the street as Lazercorn released Joven.

Joven's P.V

I regret going against Lazercorn but now I get my revenge on _____. I ran after her as people watched us with priceless face reactions. "I'm gonna get ya!" I yelled to her as she sticker out her tongue at me though I really was, after all I can get the payback when she pranked me those random times. Though its hard running in a killer's costume for the fact you know it's harder to see and I most likely have a disadvantage to fall, but _____ will mostly likely will get tired before me. I decided to take mini shortcut which my plan actually worked and I jump onto her and pinned her down on the ground. "I won! I am the champion!" But _____ just laughed and she pulled me into a hug, it was somewhat comfortable except for the clothes I'm wearing that was only thing bothering me.

_____'s P.V

I went close as I could to Joven's ear and said "I love ya killer." He immediately jumped back and set me free and I ran back inside and left him being dumbfounded about what happen. Though those words were the truth not lies. Lazercorn asked what happened, I shaked my head and laughed, enjoying the day until I got response from Joven.