Cuddles and Plushies! (Matt x Female Reader)

______'s P.V

I was bored and I do act like a child only cause I love hugging people. Everyone was busy and I played chess with myself and I didn't even know the rules to it. I flipped the board cause it wasn't fun anymore. I went to the couch and took a nap while hugging my Pichu and Jigglypuff plushies till Matt was finish doing his job.

Matt's P.V

I was on my break so I went to look for _____ only to see her on the couch taking a nap with her adorable plushies, I chuckled and sat next to her then pulled her into a gentle hug while laying down soon my vision began to disappeared when my eyes finally closed while I was hugging an adorable girl and sleeping with smiles.

Joven's P.V

I quickly gather the others while I told to be quiet but take pictures and Mari edited the photo while writing on it Kawaii Couple #(Ship name). They were gonna flip when they woke up cause Mari sent that picture on all of the social medias.

Matt's P.V

I woke up and I saw that ______ was awake, but she looked like she was on her phone then I saw it the picture that they took while we were sleeping. I could tell that Joven probably was part of this and definitely Mari. "Joven! Mari! You better delete that photo before I make your gaming lives the worst!" _____ yawned then fell asleep again on me but in my chest so I hugged her while staying awake making sure no one took pictures again.

Any requests? I'm bored so please do