1

When I was in preschool, my mother told me I have a bizarre imagination because I draw a lot of weird characters which made me love drawing. I remember how I drew Mr. sutorn water, an alien with seven eyes and rounded like giant ball bigger than a double-decker bus. He also has a huge foot but small hands. My best friend back then told me that I should color him red and yellow which made it look like a monster mcdo crew Have you ever just thought of absurd things like dragons existing, would they be tamed or we'd all be burnt to death, or aliens, the universe is indefinite and they could've been lurking in our planet trying to understand what humans do. Maybe I have seen an alien or even met one, the possibility is there you know. The world is so weird that when you grow old you just stop caring about it, cause people will think you're the weird one. But actually, the most absurd thought for me right now is why the freakin hell is there a stranger who climbed up to the window and is now in my room at 2 am?!

It was dark and the lights we're off, light only coming from the window and the glowing neon stars that are displayed on the ceiling. I was woken up by the sound of the windows opening, so I sat up on my bed reaching out for my glasses because my vision in the dark is terrible, even in the day. I have always worn glasses since I was 10 years old until now. It made my eyes look wider becuase of the lenses, my vision is just terrible. Seeing things from afar is also very difficult without glasses but as I was reaching for my glasses I could already see a black blury figure coming close to my bed. It

"Henry?" A feminine voice spoke as I blink repeatedly to

She's the girl that every boy would ever want. Her blonde hair falls perfectly on her back, her eyes were shining like the blue sea and her lips, soft like marshmallows. She also has those thick eyebrows which make her look like a model. She's wearing a hoodie jacket and a demin short that makes her look like 'the cool girl' in every typical high school.

The dorky Harry as they call. I'm 17 and still single. I've got eye glasses and baggy clothes, which girls totally hate. I always told mum that I need to remove my braces but she keeps telling me don't, not until your 18th birthday. I'm a mamas boy which I found hard cause its always the cause of bullies. They always teased me about that, ended up being emotionally hurt.

" Hey, Um, Henry right?" She looks at me with a smirk on her face.

" Ugh, I-Its Ha-Harry." I stutter as she looks at my star wars collection.

" Yeah, Harry." She chuckles, holding my master Yoda figure. Just a reminder, she came from my window, which adds up the weirdness. " I love star wars." She mutters.

" I do too. I-Its fun h-how you know, The st-story..." I want to slap myself for saying those. Me myself can't understand what I have just told.

She laughs lowly, as she hypnotise me with her blue gems. I feel like I was in the stars with her as she smiles at me in reality.

" I um... C-Can I ask yo-your name?" I said as I go back to my reality, sitting on the bed with my phone, staring at her through my glasses at 1 am in the morning.

" Sorry, lord Vader would get mad." She winks before heading out the window. How come I didn't even get her name?, cause no ones gonna give you their name, not even their phone number.

I stood up on my bed, walking towards the window she just exited. I saw her running with her hands up. I look closely as an object that looks familiar is in her hand.

" Holy cow!" I yell, putting my hands on my cheeks, slapping it repeatedly. I look at my collection, my most precious things.

There's a missing spot on the left corner which makes me a bit tearful. That girl was a thief, she just stole my master Yoda figure. That figure was special, it was my first and I'm crying now.

I jump on my bed, covering my face with a pillow. I know, I'm too manly to cry, see the sarcastic tone there, I'm a man but its just, real men cry. I wipe my tears away and go down to get a glass of water. My mum was probably in her room, sleeping.

" Who the hell is that girl?" I question myself, annoyed. I grab a glass and poured some cold water that I got from the fridge.

" How come I didn't saw what she was doing?" I ask myself before drinking the glass of water.

" Cause maybe you're so hypnotised by her charms. Earlier you were just saying she's hot and blah blah blah." I nag. " You're such a fool Harold."

I face palm before setting the glass down on the table. I go back upstairs to my room not making any noise.

I close my door, jumping on my bed, still annoyed.

I start staring at the ceiling. My ceiling really looks awesome for some reason. It has the picture of the universe on it, with starts that makes me feel okay every time I see them. The stars that hold secrets. I wonder if aliens are real, I mean, the universe is infinite and there are more than millions of galaxies which has millions of planets and stars that surrounds them. There's a chance that maybe, there are people living from another universe too.

The thought continues in my head, what if I met someone who is different, extraordinary, and extremely weird at some points. I don't mean an alien or a creature from outer space. A human just like me, I mean a girl who is different from girls I met in school. A girl with a heart that will understand me and possibly, just possibly love me for who I am not from what they want from me.

I close my eyes.

" I wish I'll meet my destiny."