5

Days past and its already Saturday. The last days of weekdays are just the same but no sign of YT. I've never seen her or even talked to her. It feels like she's gone.

I've asked some seniors if they know the name X. Well, I go to the good ones though, not the bullies. Their answers are the same, they know her but not her life. I even ask the teachers. They acted so weird when I asked about the girl, though I ignored their weirdness.

As I reach a garden which I think is corona garden because of the bold words written on the entrance. I don't know if I need to go inside and see if she's there. This isn't a place for me, it looks like a rich kid's thing.

I was about to step in the garden when YT pops up from nowhere with the same hoodie jacket and some pair of tight jeans. " Hey Henry." She smiles.

" H-hey." I stutter. She intertwined our hands which made me blush, she just chuckle and lead the way inside the garden.

The place was huge, its like four times huger than our house. Its a beautiful place, flowers and everything will make you smile. There's a fountain in the middle. The place is connected to the woods which is another great thing to make the place look amazing. I've never been here before, though I've never knew this place.

" Nice place huh?" She says as we sit down on a bench, facing the fountain. I look at our hands and smile because she didn't let go.

" Yeah, nice place. I-I-I've never seen this before." I honestly say.

" What?! Its like a few blocks away from your home and you haven't seen this?" She half screams, making hand movements.

" I haven't seen it or I just don't have time to." I said. Did I just said that properly?

" People don't see real beauty nowadays, its right under their noses. They just suck their money up and enjoy it. What's the real joy in sucking things?" She questions. I don't know but I burst out laughing at what she said. She joins the laughter realising what she just have said.

" Shut up." She laughs. " Don't tell me you like sucking things."

" I don't!" I want to cover my face right now.

" Okay fine. Just shut up." She chuckles. Then silence came. We just keep staring at something else and giving weird looks at each other.

Once our eyes met, I was lost in the galaxies again. Everything felt motionless, only me and her, only us. The weird feeling in my stomach started bursting as she smirks.

" You need to stop staring at me like that." She says looking away.

" I haven't seen you this past days." I said. I didn't stutter at all, maybe you feel comfortable with her now.

" Well, just a bit detention. I did a haircut on Mr. Vick's hair, he's bald now." I chuckle. " And there's this guy named Zayn. He almost stole your Yoda figure, though I kicked him in the balls and Mrs. Linda saw it."

" You aren't friends with Zayn?" I ask, clearly. I hope she isn't, that means I'm not in a bet.

" No, I hate him. Why'd you ask?"

" Nothing, just asking." I smile, showing my dimples. She poke it with a finger.

" Dimples." She giggles. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. " I'm gonna tell you something." She sounded sad.

" What's that? " I ask concern.

" I-I am your FATHER!" She yells and laughs. This girl is crazy. " I'm kidding. Oh the dimples!" She poke my dimples again as I laugh. I cover my cheeks with my hands to prevent her from poking my cheeks and too see my red cheeks.

" Stop." I giggle.

" S-T-O-P, stop right there cause I got a big big booteh! Yo yo!" She sings loudly.

" Shut up!" I hide my face, laughing.

" I'll shut up if you remove those glasses." She crosses her arms. " If you don't, I won't give you the figure and never give it back to you." She says. " Plus I'll never talk to you, never. I'll see you in school without those."

" You never did give me the figure." I said honestly. She rolls her eyes.

" Yah, moons always tell lies. I gotta go." She stands up. I don't want her to go, I grab her arm.

" Why do you always leave me?" I ask.

" Moons are mysterious Harry." She winks before shaking my hand off. She runs away, leaving me another clue of her mysteriousness.

If moons tell lies, does she mean she's lying to me the whole time? I'm so confused right now. I need someone to answer these questions. Only YT can answer it though.

What if I follow her on her way home?

I stand up from the seat and quickly run towards the exit of the garden. I look around to find a girl wearing a hoodie jacket, she's nowhere to be seen.

Is she a ghost or something? No, she isn't, she's just a weird beautiful girl.

A/n: LOUIS' BABY!! HISTORY MV!! ZAYNY' PILLOWTALK!! WE DIED SO MANY TIMES but WE LIVE ONCE AGAIN!