6

As I enter my room after a long explanation to my mum why am I out this Saturday. She never sees me go out which is weird because I never go out on Saturday's without my mum. I only go with her when she's going to the grocery and buy some food and items, she tells me that if I don't join her she'd buy the things I hate which is true. I once decided that I won't join my mum on groceries but ask her to buy me some jawbreakers but she bought gum balls instead.

My room is quiet as always. I sigh and lay back down on my bed.

I stare at the stars. Reminds me of YT's eyes, the stars that are still questions. She's a star, an unknown star that isn't seen before but after so many years of research, she is found, a new star will be named. I will know her more than she knows herself.

Why am I thinking of her by the way? I don't even know what our relationship is? Are we friends? Frenemies? Friends with benefits or whatsoever?

We can be friends but friends should know each others name. I don't even know her name plus she calls me Henry when Harry is my name. If I only had the courage to speak to her and ask her questions. If I don't have this condition, when I get nervous I stutter.

I shift to another position, looking outside the window. I stare outside and remember when YT entered my room at 1 in the morning. She looked amazing, I can't forget her features.

" HE-HEY!" My mum screams from downstairs. She's listening to some sort of rap song. Its weird my mum loves rap when she can't even rap along. I chuckle and decided to take nap.

" Hey Henry." Someone whispers on my ear. " Wake up Henry!" I slowly open my eyes to see a face in front of me.

" Wassap?" She spoke.

" Oh glob!" I was shocked and fell down on the floor. What the hell is YT doing on my bed? I look at my clock, what the 1:25 am! " What are you doing here?" I ask finding my glasses on my nightstand.

" I'm bored." She spoke. " Actually, there's something more than the boredness I'm feeling."

" What's that?"

" I can't sleep." She smiles. Her smile is contagious. " Why are you on the floor?" She ask sarcastically. I roll my eyes as I put on my glasses.

I stood there waiting for her to move. When she realise what I'm staring at, she moves a bit to let me lay beside her. I put the covers on my body nervously.

" I told you to wear contacts instead. But then you look hot when your hair is a mess." She winks and I choke. Is she a nymphomaniac or whatsoever. She creeps me a bit. " You'll look hotter if you don't have glasses. You know what I mean. Like you're a geek and your hot, if you put it together its heek and its sound awful." She explains.

I give her the 'i-don't-understand' look. " But then again you look cute in glasses which is another girl's attraction."

" Girls don't like me." I said honestly. She looks at me wide eyed.

" Really?! It doesn't look like it. It looks like they're into you. Have you ever date someone?" I shook my head for a no.

" How bout a crush? Everyone has crushes and I know you do too." She says.

" I-I d-don't have any." I have actually, a girl who hated me.

" You're stuttering means you're lying." She says. " Tell me who's that girl who makes you smile."

" S-She's nothing." You.

" I'll tell mine, you tell yours." She weakly smiles, I nod. " Well, mine is my boyfriend." I don't know but a weird feeling just hit me.

" His name's Cedric. He graduated last last year. He's hot as fuck." She chuckles. Ouch! My heart spoke.

" He's a bookworm and a movie geek. We have movie dates on Saturdays. Ah.. Good times. I remembered when we watched wreck it Ralph in my room at 1 in the morning. After that he kept calling me Dynamite gal with that weird accent. We also sneak out on Friday nights. He used to stare at me and smile cheekily. I found it cute though." Her voice started cracking. Her tears flowing.

" Cedric was a nice guy. He's so nice that god took his life so early. So early I didn't have the chance to say goodbye. He died because of stage four 4 bone cancer. He never told me about it." She tries to smile but failed.

" After his death, my life was ruined. I failed my classes and my dad got mad. He wanted me to be on top. I got depressed with all the problems I've had, wishing that I've never lived and be with Cedric. Dad knew I failed a quarter and decided to move me to this school where I found a new self, I changed my name to X and be a question to people. If they know me they'd judge me. So I told the teachers to just call me X instead and hide my identity. Its weird but real. Nobody cares if they know me, even if I'm hiding my real me and being someone who I don't want to be. I'm just making more problems than lessening it. If only Cedric was here, he'd calm me down with his kisses and tell me he loves me. "

" He'd tell me that I'm the most gorgeous girl who'd ever walked on earth.

" Telling all of that makes me think I shouldn't have told you that." She chuckles, wiping her tears. " My life is hell you know." Silence devoured the room.

" I look at the stars." I sheepishly speak. She looks at me curiously. I point to the ceiling with the picture of the universe, then she looks up. She smiles.

" Earth is so small from the distance." She tells. I stare at her beauty as she looks at the stars, questioningly. " So is the moon."

" They look little but they are hugely important." She smiles. " You are the earth from the distance Harry, you are." She moves closer and snuggles her face on my chest. I put my arms around her, feeling comfortable. I can feel my heart skip at the moment. We stayed in the bed without saying any word.

I can hear her light snores as I stare at the universe above. I can't help but smile as I close my eyes and drift of to sleep.