More Demons

1 month later

I walked through a forest in America. I didn't have my horse with me since they weren't allowed on the boat. Damn them.
I was hungry and cold, my body still ache but mostly my back. I sat down under a tree resting and that resting turned into a nap instead.
I woke up to hear rustling from bushes and twigs snapping. I got up to my feet listening carefully trying to hear what ever the heck that is.
"Well well well. What do we have here?" I turned around to see a boy in his late teens smirking then a girl coming out from the dark next to him. There eyes flashed a slight pink red knowing what they are already, letting my bones relax as another boy popped out of no where.
"Yumm, a fine soul you have there kid. Will it be okay if I could just have a nibble." he chuckled.
"No you may not demons. Plus you don't scare me, I practically hang around demons half of my life time." I said in a calm tone letting there eyes pop out of their heads.
"So you made a contract with one of our kind I see." the girl said smirking, i nodded my head.
"What's your name kid?" the guy in the middle spat, clearly he's the leader of their little group.
"The name is Ciel Phantomhive. I'm originally from England but I came to America to find someone who's important to me." all three gasped as they heard my name.
They all looked at each other then back at me.
"You are the boy that made a contract with Sebastian are you? I heard a lot of things about you kid." the girl said. Now my eyes popped outta of my head from that name.
"You know Sebastian?! Can you tell me where he is?! Please!" I yelled.
"We don't know where he is but if your trying to find him, you can't find him as mortal. You won't last long." I looked down at the ground full of disappointment.
Then I heard some kind of medal clanking, i looked up to see a dagger.
"The only way you can be able to find him is... turning into a demon just like us. Then you'll be able to find him." The boy in the middle slit his wrist then shoving his arm to me.
"Suck my blood if you want to find him." I shook my head 'no' furiously.
"Find then, i guess you won't be able to find Sebastian." they turned around about to leave but then i stopped him.
I breathed in deeply then letting all the air out.
"I'll turn into a demon." he smiled widely. Putting his bloody wrist in front of me.
I grabbed his wrist. Opening my mouth placing it gently on his wrist then sucking. As i swallowed every ounce of blood, I felt my chest burn like I was on fire.
I let go of his wrist from my mouth dropping to the floor yelling from pain and darkness that filled me. As i screamed my guts out I saw nothing but black and the pain slowly going away.

I woke up in the same spot were I have collapsed after the pain. I slowly stood up groaning, clinging on to my chest still feeling a little pain but I never come to realize that the pain from my back was gone. Finally all pain was gone and I felt free. It felt so good that I was actually happy causing a grin to spread across my face for the first time in like a month. "See? He didn't die. Now you gotta pay up." I looked to my left to see those demons again. "I thought you three left." the guy in the middle shook his head side to side. "We stayed just in case you didn't make it so we could steal your soul." the guy smirked. I rolled my eyes as I got up dusting my pants.

"Now i'm able to find Sebastian."
"Don't get to cocky." the guy on the left said. I just rolled my eyes.
"Anyways, the name is Vaidon. On the left is Ruzal and the gal is Cezahr."
I looked at them as their eyes flashed a ruby red then back their normal color.
"Well thanks for turning me into a demon but I have a mission that I need to complete." before I could fully turn back, Vaidon stopped me in my tracks.
"You can't leave yet." I turned around facing him.
"And whys that?"
"Cause you don't even know how to be a demon." Cezahr said. I stood there frowning, "Being a demon can't be that hard." I shrugged.
I turned around about to walk off when "Do you know how to eat souls?" Vaidon asked. I stopped in my tracks shaking my head 'no'.
"Well then how can you say it's easy when you don't even know how to survive?" I turned around to find a smirk across there face.
"Plus, you should just let us help you. It's very rare for demons to be helping each other out." Cezahr said.
"Fine, teach me demon stuff." I sorta made a little pout looking away from them as I crossed my arms across my chest.
"Great! We start tomorrow. Later, Ciel." all three of them left me in this damn forest.
I really was hoping they would stay. I don't want to be alone anymore.