Go Away

AUTHOR'S POV

Ciel leaned over the counter in the flower shop where he worked. It was a very slow day, he already fed the plants water, clipped off the thorns from the roses, and got rid of the dead flowers.
It was only eleven in the morning and Ciel already felt tired.
"Ciel!" Grace chimes. Grace walked in from the back room.
"My Daughter and Granddaughter are coming over in an hour. So please prepare these tulips for them." Grace gently laid a bouquet of tulips on the counter.
"Okay. If you don't mind me asking, do they have a special occasion?" Ciel ripped a piece of plastic and started to prepare the tulips.
"Last time I saw them was fiver years ago. So I wanna surprise my granddaughter with her favorite flowers." Grace said as she sat on a chair next Of Ciel.
"Then I'll treat them with extra care and make it very special." Ciel said.

Twenty minutes passed and he put a finishing touch on the bouquet. A big pink bow to top everything off. The little bell chimed when the door opened. A women with straight golden hair walked in with a little girl with blonde pony tail curls holding her hand.
"Oh my! You're early!" Grace went up to the two females and hugged them both tightly and laid kisses .
"Our plane got here early, so I was like hey. Let's go visit grandma early."
"Oh you must meet my co-worker. He is so sweet." Grace looked at me and called me over.
"Ciel, this is my daughter, Francis, and my Granddaughter, Elizabeth."  Ciel stared at the little girl with the blonde curly pony tails.
He was too stun to move. Instead he dropped to his knees and hug the little girl as a tear run down his cheek. Finally reality kicked in and he let go.
"I'm sorry! It's just you remind me of someone that I haven't seen for a very long time." Ciel looked away feeling guilty.
"It's okay. I really love your eyes." Elizabeth said in a happy tone. Memories flooded such painful but happy memories to his head.
Ciel picked up little Elizabeth and carried her to the counter, sitting her down.
"I heard you loved tulips. So I've prepared these for you." Elizabeth gasped and took the flowers with much joy.
The two adults went to the back room to catch up on things while Ciel and Elizabeth were playing games and talking. It felt nice to see Elizabeth again but it wasn't her from thousands of years ago.

SEBASTIAN'S POV

The sun is bright but not hot with the fine afternoon wind. The young master and I walked down the streets towards a flower shop because he wanted to buy some of his favorite flowers, hellebores.
We walked into the shop as the bell rung throughout the shop. I heard laughter, as I looked, I saw the person that warmed my heart.
Ciel was laughing with a little girl, Lady Elizabeth? We walked to the back of the store were the hellebores should be. Ciel seemed like he didn't notice.
"They're so beautiful." Lucifer said as he grabbed an entire bouquet. We walked to the front to pay for the flowers. Ciel stopped his laughter as he saw us and just frowned. I noticed that Lucifer smirked.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ciel stopped his actions and just stared at the people he didn't want to see. Elizabeth seemed to notice and turned around to see the couple. As they got to the counter Elizabeth could see who Lucifer really was and started to freak out.
She broke into a crying fit from fear. She cling to Ciel and hugged him tightly, burying her face into Ciel's chest.
"Hey. What's wrong?" Ciel said as he tried to see her face.
"Scary man!" Elizabeth yelled over and over again.
Francis came running out from the back room. Grabbing her daughter.
"What's wrong darling? What happened?" Francis asked.
"I have no idea. She just broke out crying." Ciel said. Still Elizabeth was yelling out scary man.
"I apologize sir." Francis said toward Lucifer as he put the bouquet on the counter. Francis left the room with still a crying Elizabeth.
Ciel grabbed the bouquet and wrapped them in plastic then handing them to Lucifer quickly. Desperately wanting the two to get the hell out.
"I'll be outside." Lucifer called out as he walked outside. Now it was just Sebastian and Ciel.
"How much?" Sebastian asked pulling out his wallet.
"$27.35" Ciel said as he waited. Sebastian laid out the money and Ciel took it.
Quickly in a flash, Sebastian grabbed Ciel's wrist and placed something inside.
"What the hell?" Ciel tried to get out of his grip but it just tightened.
"Get away from me you bastard!" Sebastian let go and walked away liked nothing happened.
Once he left Ciel opened the piece of paper that Sebastian has placed in his palm.
It read:
Meet me at the park, tomorrow at 12pm.

Ciel rolled his eyes and threw away the note.
"I hate him." Ciel said as he continued his boring state from an hour ago.