A/N

Author's note! Jk. This is Chapter 3. But I have a few things to say. Ok. First, OMG THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME! you guys are awsome! I love getting the notifications that someone voted or commented. Especially when the comments say: "Please update!!!" Or "Love the story!!!"
Two, I have a busy schedule this semester in high school. I'm I'm a freshman but I'm in drill team and that takes a lot of my time. But I'll try to update every week or 2. Ok? Ok well love you all and hope you enjoy the chapter

Mary looked at him shockingly. She didn't leave France just so they can take her crown and husband away. She is Mary, Queen of France and Scotland. Mary still had doubt built up inside her. "It's been years since I last was here" "Yes my queen. You were a little girl of 8 when you left. Now you're a grown woman of 18." Mary smiled and said, "I don't want to go after the course of just one year." "Queen Mary, you need to not fear. Your country, you can always come back. But you can't get back your crown if you don't go back." "I'll think about it. You are dismissed Lord Robert". He bowed, "Have a good day your majesty" "You too". She left the room back to her son's nursery room. She smiled at the sight of him as he currently was sleeping. She sigh and thought to herself. 'Why is it that he no longer loves me? I have been such a great wife. I haven't told him about our little boy, James. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen in France.'. Just then her thoughts were interuptted by a maid. She bowed, "Your majesty there's two women that must see you immediately" "I'll be there. Your dismissed" "Yes your majesty", the maid said leaving quickly. Mary rushed to her throne room and saw two people she least expected. "Catherine? Claude?" "Mary", they both said. "What are you doing here?" "Bringing you back to France" "Claude I'm not going!" "Mary listen to her. Our spies have told us that Lola has sent assassins to kill you. They were sent to come here 3 days after we left. We need to take you back to France before they try to kill you and so you can reclaim your title as Queen of France." "Catherine I can't go back!" "Mary do you want to die at a time like this? You need us and France needs you. Lola has been nothing but a corrupt queen that takes money for her own luxury and to bribe cardinals to have her son legalized to be Francis ' s heir." "Please Mary listen to me and my mother. We need you to come back and get rid of Lola for good" "Very well. But first I need to pack my things and my son's" "You have a son?" "Yes, he's Francis ' s son" "That's even better. Mother this means we can help Mary claim her crown easier since she has Francis son" "Hurry!"
Time skip
They were on a ship to go to their voyage. Mary, James, Catherine and Claude all going to restore peace and order to France. They hid inside the boat to rest their fears. They soon reached french land. Mary held her son closely to her not wanting to let him feel the cold harsh winter that was around them. They entered Catherine's castle near Paris. Inside Chateâu de Beynac (Idk if that palace is near Paris but let's just say it is for the sake of the story.) They settled inside and they 3 women start chatting on a way to make Mary queen again. "We should poison that brat!", Claude yelled. "Claude I'm not going to kill my friend" "Mary how can she still be your friend after she tool away your crown and husband!" "Because I learned to forgive people no matter the cost!" "Mary! We can't keep her alive and certainly not around you" "Mary, we aren't going to poison Lola but we are getting rid of her. If she stays alive or not is up to how it all turns out." "Catherine we can't kill her. She has a son that needs her" "I know. But that will be her choice of living or not." "Fine" "Mother but how are we getting rid of Lola? She has guards working for her at the castle. She'll kill us before we can do anything" "Claude you forgot already! Mary has support from many nobles and commoners. They'll help us regain her crown" "Well if I do have many supporters then let's go to evey nearby city or village and round up a army that will a company us to Paris." Both Catherine and Claude nod. "We start tomorrow. Let's rest from our long trip", Catherine said dismissing them. Mary rushed to her son happily. He was wide awake on her bed smiling at his mother. "Hello little James. Hopefully soon you'll meet your father. I know he'll just love you the moment he sees you.", she sighed and walked to her window. She spoke to night sky with a sincere voice. "Francis. Have I really lost the love you once had for me?"