Chapter 6

This chapter will have song lyrics on it. The lyrics will be italicized. More than one song will be on the chapter ok.

I'm taking back the crown
I'm all dressed up and naked
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah
The crown...
So close I can taste it
I see what's mine and take it
(Finders keepers, losers weepers)
Oh yeah Panic at the disco, Emperors new clothes

Mary walked inside the palace. Francis having his arm wrapped around her waist and both looking at their son with loving eyes. She smiled knowing Francis still loved her and accepted their son.
Mary's POV
I couldn't wait to go to my room. I really didn't feel comfortable with Francis yet. I am still afraid that he does that to make it seem that I'm safe. To fool me into thinking I'm safe from death. I need to find a way to make myself sure he won't kill me. I walk past Lola ' s quarters. I hear her, "Hm.....if I want to get to her. How? That's it! Hope they have a nice death", she cackled. 'Death?! Who will she kill? She doesn't mean me and my son?!', my thoughts stressing me already more than I should be. I can't let myself be killed that easy. I can't let my son get killed as well. I retire to my quarters with my son and lay next to him peacefully.
Francis ' s POV
I held my first son. Well second. He was so much like me. He had my love's nose, smile and eyes. James is his name. Mary probably named him after her late father. I finally have a child with my lovely Mary. (I'M NOT KILLING JOHN! He's still Francis ' s son and it's just cruel to get rid of the child. No I'm not gonna make it that he isn't Francis 's son. He will be his son in this fanfiction still. John will be alive still and be a good brother and son. Ok back to story). I would have been happy with a daughter as well. To be honest, I wanted a daughter because I've imagine that she'll be exactly like Mary. Her personality, her features and her way of cheering me up. Our little girl would have been named Marie Antoinette (Sry but it's a pretty name for a french woman.) But then again I needed a son as well. So that the people of France won't try to get rid of my daughter. They wouldn't like a queen to rule them alone.
Lola ' s POV
I will kill her and her bastard child! She won't live to be queen again! Her son will never be the King of France. I walk into her room quietly. I open the door slowly. Gripping the silver blade close to me. I first move to the side of the bed where the baby is. As I get closer Mary wakes up.
Mary's POV
I see Lola! She's trying to kill my child. I grab her wrist and with my other hand I try to get the knife away from her. I manage to push her away but she still had the knife. "Why you?! Why you?! You are already a queen. Can't you see I love him and he loves me more than you!" "He doesn't love you! Francis has always love me and you know if Lola. What will killing me and my son acomplish?!" "He would love me! If you two are gone we would want to be with me of course!", Lol roared and charged at me with her knife. She missed me and I punched her stomach. She manages to leave some cuts on my arm. She charges again and goes to stab my stomach. I block it with my hand and my hand is stabbed. My anger gets stronger and then pin her down and start choking her (like Catherine did to Bash's mother). After 5 minutes, she stops. Her arms relax. She is dead. I killed her. I wrap some cloth on my arm and stop it from bleeding. I look shocked. I feel happy yet horrified. I was able to manage to kill someone. But she deserved it! But I felt guilt rush inside me. John now has no mother. He'll try to get revenge wouldn't he? Francis bursted in and I gasped. "Francis I.......I killed her I was.....scared. She tried to kill my son. I didn't know what else to do!", I said rapidly trying to calm myself.

This is gospel for the fallen ones
Locked away in permanent slumber
Assembling their philosophies
From pieces of broken memories
Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart [2x]
Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds
But they haven't seen the best of us yet
If you love me let me go
'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars
The fear of falling apart
And truth be told, I never was yours
The fear, the fear of falling apart This is Gospel, Panic at the disco.
Mary's POV still
I was filled with fear when I looked at him. "Mary I know this isn't you. This isn't what you'd do. Don't fear. I still love you. Lola made you go into fear. She led herself to her own death." I hugged him a sobbed. "Your son, John, he wouldn't have a mother." "He will. You'll be his mother right?" "Of course I'll be". We kissed again for the first time in what seemed forever.
I could lose my heart tonight
If you don't turn and walk away
'Cause the way I feel I might
Lose control and let you stay
'Cause I could take you in my arms
And never let go

[CHORUS:]
I could fall in love with you, (baby)

I can only wonder how...
Touching you would make me feel
But if I take that chance right now
Tomorrow will you want me still
So I should keep this to myself
And never let you know, I could fall in love, Selena Pérez

Did you love the chapter? I have seemed to have time today to update. Did you guys like it? I finally killed Lola! Yeah! Vote and comment you awsome, kawaii, followers of mine!